Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi all - off roading n all that

hello!
    just thought i would pop by and see how you all were getting on. ive not been able to keep being a post whore!
    started my new job position a couple of weeks ago and been so busy. if im not sleeping then im working! or trying to mellow out!

funny story: last weekend me and my flat mates were awoken at 8:15 by my mates car being towed!! he parked overnight on a single yellow which starts again at 7am. £250 later, he got his car back though! i only woke up cos of the door slamming as he ran out. by then the car was already in the air on being touched onto the flatbed. if it was any sooner i would of pushed the bloke out the way - ive no idea how those things work though.

so to cheer them up i took them to dorking down the lanes!
    i decided to start by going up the dodgy hill.. AND GOD! how the floor has changed! from the last time i went down there..

as i was going up i swear i almsost rolled the truck over backwards! of course, i was on my own as i had not spoken to anyone to organise it...

so i quickly reversed and tried again, but same thing! i had to go back about 10 metres and take a different route.. thats the first time ive been shocked/scared or whatever about my own driving... actually thats a lie, but its a first off road.

when i gets to the top, it was full of suzukis and land rovers that a few kept getting stuck.
    i drove the same way they did without getting stuck.

NOT EVEN ONCE! haha

where is tonyN these days? he dont reply to a PM i sent... and i dont want to drill him :/
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Tony is doin a mixture of house building and working for a guy across from him i think. Anyhoo he's pretty busy i know that much.
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Awroight Diesel me ol' china. Do you still want this sticker?
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        Awroight Diesel me ol' china. Do you still want this sticker?
        oh yer! completely forgot about them..
        is it one or two?!

ill pay you tonight.
        £3.50 wernt it?! lol
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Well you appear to have paid for two. Will do em tomorrow and post on Monday with Caretaker's (and the Macmillan one for Andrew C)
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Well you appear to have paid for two. Will do em tomorrow and post on Monday with Caretaker's (and the Macmillan one for Andrew C)
            cheers!

oops.. did i accidentally add an extra zero onto that £3.50 :/

still, its cheap for £35.00!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Cheers Apache. Will be needing a couple of others shortly when i have decided on final look i'm after for name, cant find a suitable image to use yet. Other will be Forum url for bonnet guard

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                cheers!

oops.. did i accidentally add an extra zero onto that £3.50 :/

still, its cheap for £35.00!
                As you seem to be throwing your money around...............

PAY YOUR SUBS YOUR TIGHT GIT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  As you seem to be throwing your money around...............

PAY YOUR SUBS YOUR TIGHT GIT!!!!

i know, bad isnt it... its hard!
                  i said i would when i got paid this month but i think it will have to wait untill it reaches 3000 posts!
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

funny story: last weekend me and my flat mates were awoken at 8:15 by my mates car being towed!! he parked overnight on a single yellow which starts again at 7am.
                    How daft is that????

I mean parking on the street, what's that about? I’ve never left any of my vehicles out on the road overnight… they are always parked in the drive

I live in a reasonable area but I wouldn’t sleep for worrying …. what if someone bumps into it?
                    Last edited by PDR; 27 January 2008, 15:39.
                    Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by PDR View Post
                      How daft is that????

I mean parking on the street, what's that about? I’ve never left any of my vehicles out on the road overnight… they are always parked in the drive

I live in a reasonable area but I wouldn’t sleep for worrying …. what if someone bumps into it?
                      well some of us dont earn enough to have a driveway! i live in a flat! suppose i could build a ramp but its too much like hard work lol

and its a 4x4 that is pretty high! if anyone bumped into it they would most likely do more damage to their own car!

ive just got back from moving it into a bay so it can sit there for the week, and i dunno whats gone on out there today but the cars are taking up two bays :/
                      so i managed to parralell park, by reversing into the car behind. i pulled forward again and left a fag paper width. both their front wheels are in the bay ive parked in
                      some people lol
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

so i managed to parralell park, by reversing into the car behind. i pulled forward again and left a fag paper width. both their front wheels are in the bay ive parked in
                        some people lol
                        watch it! you'll be being slagged for not being able to park soon never mind parking on the road!!

jeez next things next you shouldn't be driving a 4x4 if you can't afford a drive to park it on and u don't need it coz if you can't affird a drive you won't be able to afford a feckin sub-saharan cross continental proper offroad trip to use it on either!!!
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Working...
                        X