No announcement yet.

I got a response....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go then, The second reply has been sent and am now anxiously awaiting yet another response:

RE: Contact {Barr. Herbert Smith.} { herbertsmithchambers_lawfirm@h otmail.com}
    26 January 2008 21:00:39

To:
    AZIZZ .MUHAMMED JAFAR (azizzmuhammed_jafer@yahoo.com )

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}

No problem Azizz. Muhammed Jaf??, tell your brief to contact me and send me all the relevant documents via email so i can have a read through and for them to send a cheque to po box 41176. Once the forms have been read and approved by my solicitor, and the cheque cashed, i'll instruct them to deal direct with HSchambers.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Oh and my name is Anthonia (as in the female equivalent) not Anthony.

Ps. the details of your lawyers are incorrect, please confirm.
    And your bank details don't appear to have been sent to me either.

Pps. In your first email you spell your name JafEr and now it's JafAr.
    How would you make such a mistake with a name you've had all these years.
    Just to confirm i am dealing with the same person, Would you be kind enough to
    send me a pic/ photo of you maybe wearing a blue pom pom hat and a spiderman thong.
    This way, when we finally get to meet one another, i can be sure it's you.(This bit's for you mithter haineth)

Regards Anthonia
    Last edited by Antshiel; 26 January 2008, 22:19.
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
      Here we go then, The second reply has been sent and am now anxiously awaiting yet another response:

RE: Contact {Barr. Herbert Smith.} { herbertsmithchambers_lawfirm@h otmail.com}
      26 January 2008 21:00:39

To:
      AZIZZ .MUHAMMED JAFAR (azizzmuhammed_jafer@yahoo.com )

.ExternalClass .EC_hmmessage P{padding:0px;}.ExternalClass EC_body.hmmessage{font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;}No problem Azizz. Muhammed Jaf??, tell your brief to contact me and send me all the relevant
      documents via email so i can have a read through and for them to send a cheque
      to po box 41176. Once the forms have been read and approved by my solicitor,
      and the cheque cashed, i'll instruct my solicitor to deal direct with HSchambers.
      Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Oh and my name is Anthonia (as in the female equivalent) not Anthony.

Ps. the details of your lawyers are incorrect, please confirm.
      And your bank details don't appear to have been sent to me either.

Pps. In your first email you spell your name JafEr and now it's JafAr.
      How would you make such a mistake with a name you've had all these years.
      Just to confirm i am dealing with the same person, Would you be kind enough to
      send me a pic/ photo of you maybe wearing a blue pom pom hat and a spiderman thong.
      This way, when we finally get to meet one another, i can be sure it's you.(This bit's for you mithter haineth)

Regards Anthonia
      mithith hainth ith at prethent changing her knickerth on account or wetting them whiltht weading your potht
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Thorry mithith hainth!!!
        http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
        X