X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had enough arg

Ok moan time here's Victor Meldrew.

I cannot believe it.

Why does it have to always pee it down when I am off and wanting to work outside.

I have my wee girls car wing off and want to spray the new one before putting it on.

The place is sodding rain bl00dy rain every single day. Decided to watch TV we have sky and the Blooming dish is playing up again inthe rain.

No TV no radio rain rain rain rain everythings wet can't stand it anymore.

Argh

might have to go sit in the pub.
    www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

and get your insides as wet top idea
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1 View Post
      Ok moan time here's Victor Meldrew.

I cannot believe it.

Why does it have to always pee it down when I am off and wanting to work outside.

I have my wee girls car wing off and want to spray the new one before putting it on.

The place is sodding rain bl00dy rain every single day. Decided to watch TV we have sky and the Blooming dish is playing up again inthe rain.

No TV no radio rain rain rain rain everythings wet can't stand it anymore.

Argh

might have to go sit in the pub.
      maybe it has something to do with the place you live in john.the scotish highlands,isnt it supposed to rain everyday????
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

sunshine here - been out all day, got lots of jobs done, bit hot though ........
        Bunkle
        Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

I suppose when you get 78 dry days in 365 it sends you a bit crazy now and then.

My garage door hinges broke so the place is flooded out. I need it dry and wind free to weld new hinges on it's been gale force here for day's.

I don't normally mind the rain just one or 2 dry day's would be good at the moment.

I'm just having a Meldrew moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle View Post
            sunshine here - been out all day, got lots of jobs done, bit hot though ........

2 words one is Sod

Comment

Working...
            X