Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello :)

Hello ladies and gentelmen Just bought my first Hilux as I need some nice working horse at winter time in snowy Poland and summer time transporting Supras around on trailer So here it is - my new babe, but prolly old good well known Hilux for most of you. Just after quick detailing, still need to take out my Porter Cable machine and polish it properly

Regards
    Konrad

Welcome mate and congrats on buying the best colour
    Brian

Comment

nice truck. bit too shiny you gotta make use of those kumo muds on the back and get some mud on it!

oh and welcome to the forum
      it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Welcome Konrad, dont listen to em!! keep it polished, nice colour, and them spotties are ummmm big
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

I see its got a forum star on it, its not Markys old un is it? If it is thats a good buy, and if its not its lovely and shiny. Keep it up Konrad

Ive just checked, it is Markys old one. Youve got a great buy there, its got a modified head by STEVO and had loads of stuff done to it, top buy, well done

Bogus
          Last edited by Bogus; 26 January 2008, 10:02.
          Сви можемо

Comment

Welcome to the Nuthouse Konrad

Feel free to make yourself at home

Don't worry about the Yeti, he is house trained, which is more than we can say about Meooo

Trev

ps WHERE'S THE MUD ??????
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Faltie from the Northern bit nice to see the trucks staying in the family.

Cheers JB
              www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

hi konrad and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.
                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Welcome mate, and nice to see Marky's old Surf (well, technically Ollie's old Surf) back in the family!!! Take care if it - it's a top motor!!!

Love the pics from ground level too - looks excellent!
                  Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Congratulations mate you got a good TRUCK there. Heres some shots for you!
                    Attached Files
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                    (")_(")

Comment

Hello and Welcome.

How long a drive is it into Poland from uk?
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Depends where in the UK you are but I bet it's further for me
                        Brian

Comment

Wow, what a response Thank you everyone for a warm welcome I will try to keep her shiny when on driveway and muddy when offroad I promise! I belive that front spots are actually there to melt snow and burn trees and bushes on the way It's always nice to hear that motor I just bought comes from very good family and have a good history. Done around 400 miles in 2 days and she is very good, smooth and quiet girl, yet pretty quick for a 4x4 I'm not bothered about fuel consumption, seems that driving Supra around learnt me to not check mpg :p One of the belts is screeching a little, so will need to be changed.
                          She have long trip in schedule soon, it's 1000 miles to her destination, which is Torun - beautiful town with a lot of history and absolutely lovely old town. As it's snowy and icy there now, my missus will feel more safe driving such a nice Surf. As she is also petrolhead, she will prolly take her chances with offroad driving, as 30 miles from Torun there is massive offroad centre

Regards
                          Konrad

Comment

Hi n Welcome Conrad, enjoy ya Truck you will be forever at fellow Surfers now !!!
                            Miles better than a Lada to the Ukraine I can tell ya !! Safe trip Mate

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
                            Buncefield Burner

Comment

Poland is an awesome country!

well done on your purchase mate!

Comment

Working...
                              X