yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"..losing.." one's..ER...virginity ! ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "..losing.." one's..ER...virginity ! ! !

having been tempted into what nature intened with what i would call ROAD tyres
    i'm hands down with respect to toyota ! the surf went through a hell of alot !
    luckily i was with a couple of other more experienced off roaders just in case ! ! none the less HATS OFF TO TOYOTA......if one hasn't already i'm SURE a surf could surprise ya ! ! ! I thouroghly enjoyed the driving experiance too ! ! !
    SHAME I'M TOO THICK TO WORK OUT THE PHOTO UPLOADING PROCESS...........my file always FAILED to UPLOAD ! ! ! so i cant share them just yet ! ! ! help anyone(diverging here) ! ! !

back to the off road business ! i feel as though the surf thinks it has a responable owner now ! ! ! having heard a FEW knocks and BANGS i gave it a good jet washing down underneath ! ! ! AND CHECKED IT FOR DAMAGE...fearing the worse i went in with GRITTED TEETH......

THE ONLY DAMAGE SUSTAINED WAS TO THE FRONT LOWER RADIATOR SHEILD(bash plate)....it done what it was made for ! ! ! at points i just pointed the surf in the right direction and floored it. . AMAZING

anyway ! i hope this encourage's anyone thinkin bout taking there TRUCK off road ! ! ! oh there are a few marks to the laquer from a couple of tight lanes which were slightly overgrown but NOTHING that cant be polished OUT ! everyone polishes there motor ! DONT THEY ! ! !

fatboy33
    " loving my surf "

try photobucket set up a account there its free, load your pics n you can reduce the size to fit on edit pics to size then youll see a few links copy then paste link on forum n you got it.

resize to Website, Email (320 x 240) or Message Board (640 x 480) then copy n paste the img link youll see there then put that on forum.

hope that helps
    Last edited by pirate-storm; 25 January 2008, 10:17.

Comment

here's a link ( i hope ) to one of my photo's ! ! ! showing the ROAD type tyre i had in action ! ! ! i cant wait to get the correct tyres' for the job ! ! !

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii156/dishdr/a.jpg

thanks pirate storm ! ! ! (he told me about photobucket)

fatboy33

yeah it worked ! ! !

out of respect ! here's another ! ! with the more experianced off roaders in ! !

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...46369_5820.jpg
      Last edited by fatboy33; 25 January 2008, 12:19.
      " loving my surf "

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
        here's a link ( i hope ) to one of my photo's ! ! ! showing the ROAD type tyre i had in action ! ! ! i cant wait to get the correct tyres' for the job ! ! !

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii156/dishdr/a.jpg

thanks pirate storm ! ! ! (he told me about photobucket)

fatboy33
        If you click on the little icon of the mountain above the bit where you type, you can insert the picture into the post as a link:

Comment

cheers sancho ! ! !

i'm errrrrrrrrrrr getting there ! ! ! (SLOWLY)

cheers for that mate ! ! !

fatboy33
          Last edited by fatboy33; 25 January 2008, 12:48.
          " loving my surf "

Comment

Well done,

You will be nagging the Yeti for a run on the plains next
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

All of my offroading has been done on road tyres and i have got stuck a few times but thanks to woodzie and his tow strap we have managed to do quite a few events even one were i was told you aint going to get that truck through there without ats
              Still they are about to be changed to ats soon
              SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

nice pics m8!!! you need to look for the link code that say, img copy that code n then paste it in thread then you'll get the pic on forum with out people having to click on a link

Comment

you'll have to come down to the next outing to Baldhu for some fun
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

hey ! ! ! cheers for the feedback guys'..................
                    i'll be looking forward to the baldu invite then ! ! !
                    sporting the (road) tyres ! ! !
                    fatboy33
                    " loving my surf "

Comment

keep an eye out in the off road section for the next outing.A couple of us are going laning on the 3rd feb if you wanna come down for that

Comment

yeah i noticed your post bout 3rd feb ! !
                        ###### busy though that weekend ! ! ! though i'll keep an eye out for further outings' . . . .

cheers man ! !
                        i'm just outside honiton ! bout 3 miles off the a30 ! where bouts are you ? !

fatboy33
                        " loving my surf "

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy33 View Post
                          yeah i noticed your post bout 3rd feb ! !
                          ###### busy though that weekend ! ! ! though i'll keep an eye out for further outings' . . . .

cheers man ! !
                          i'm just outside honiton ! bout 3 miles off the a30 ! where bouts are you ? !

fatboy33
                          Camborne about 14 mile Penzance side of Truro

Comment

i,ll keep an eye out

thanx

fatboy33
                            Last edited by fatboy33; 26 January 2008, 19:23.
                            " loving my surf "

Comment

Working...
                            X