Feedback on this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on this??

Has anyone else bought one of these 7" touch screen tv/dvd/cd etc etc things? it's the one Jim (copycat) got, i have pm'd him and he's pleased with it but before i commit i'm just wondering if anyone else got one and what do you think of em,
    Obviously for the money i aint expecting a fantastic thing when "named brands" are going for around half a grand but as long as it works and i can fit a reversing cam/play radio/cd's etc it seems a better optsion as advised than paying over a ton for just a reversing camera and monitor,
    they have some neg and netural feed back but again they have a lot of sales,
    (just worring about my luck with ebay)
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=003
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

help fitting=fix my leds??

Comment

Breakdown! you cant take advantage of popeye!! Hes a legend!

Go for it mate - i take it the payment arrived then?!

Also - if you need a hand im happy to come down mate!

see - i know what im doin

kinda....

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
        Breakdown! you cant take advantage of popeye!! Hes a legend!

Go for it mate - i take it the payment arrived then?!

Also - if you need a hand im happy to come down mate!

see - i know what im doin

kinda....
        rod i'm not,asked him ages ago ty!ps ask pirate bout my stereo!!

Comment

I've got an 8" all in one jobbie from eblag a while ago, and providing you don't want to use the touchscreen feature, it's OK - as you have to recalibrate it every two mins......
          Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Undecieded now Andy, everythings opperated by the touch screen aint it,
            i asked my son who knos a bit more than me about this stuff and he would'nt touch em, but if it aint top range state of the art he dont want to know anyway,
            anyone else got one???

rod, no the payment did'nt arrive but its ok forget it, you got it fitted yet?
            breakdown, dont mind haveing a look but there are far more knowalgeable electrical experts on he than me, apache, mattf etc, last time i thought ya were bringing it here, thats the last i heard,

Comment

ive got the single din 7" touch screen motorized ,tv,freewview,audio in to add what you want had it about 10 months no problems yet great bit of kit

Comment

If you get one let us know how you get on with it... i'm currently putting some pennies aside for the Alpine offering... I am mainly after a decent sound, with the screen as a nice extra for sat nav, phone hands free etc...

If the none branded ones are just as good I'll be able to get a new headunit much faster!!!

Edit: http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/alpi...2r-p-5889.html
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra View Post
                  If you get one let us know how you get on with it... i'm currently putting some pennies aside for the Alpine offering... I am mainly after a decent sound, with the screen as a nice extra for sat nav, phone hands free etc...

If the none branded ones are just as good I'll be able to get a new headunit much faster!!!

Edit: http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/alpi...2r-p-5889.html
                  That alpine one looks nice, see what i mean by difference in price tho, make's ya think! anyway i have a week or so to think about it till the paypal transfer goes through, i'm never sure you aint just paying through the nose for a brand name one thats stuck together in the same chinese nookie factory as the cheap ones (like "levi" jeans)

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    Undecieded now Andy, everythings opperated by the touch screen aint it,
                    i asked my son who knos a bit more than me about this stuff and he would'nt touch em, but if it aint top range state of the art he dont want to know anyway,
                    anyone else got one???

rod, no the payment did'nt arrive but its ok forget it, you got it fitted yet?
                    breakdown, dont mind haveing a look but there are far more knowalgeable electrical experts on he than me, apache, mattf etc, last time i thought ya were bringing it here, thats the last i heard,
                    i was/am just not had chance,thought 2 birds with one stone!

Comment

Ian, stop panicing, the screens aren't a problem, as long as you get a 6.5 or 7" you will have no probs at all. Three of my mates have the same or similar unit as mine and none have had any problems at all. Granted mine was more expensive but still only just over £200ish. The screen doesn't have to be touched either if you're worried about the calibration. Today's screens don't need calibrating and everything is operational via the remote. Mine has never missed a beat appart from once when it refused to hand over a copied cd. The reset pinhole put rights to that.
                      I'm still well impressed with mine and will be for a long time coming.
                      http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel View Post
                        Ian, stop panicing, the screens aren't a problem, as long as you get a 6.5 or 7" you will have no probs at all. Three of my mates have the same or similar unit as mine and none have had any problems at all. Granted mine was more expensive but still only just over £200ish. The screen doesn't have to be touched either if you're worried about the calibration. Today's screens don't need calibrating and everything is operational via the remote. Mine has never missed a beat appart from once when it refused to hand over a copied cd. The reset pinhole put rights to that.
                        I'm still well impressed with mine and will be for a long time coming.
                        God am i comeing across as an old woman!!! sorry, not really panicing but just
                        wanted someone to confirm Jims statement (a bit) like i said i aint expecting some out of this world piece of kit fot that money just as long as it works,
                        Thanks for the comments tho Ant, think i'll go for one,

Comment

Working...
                        X