No announcement yet.

TEASER - Lift is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since they posted all this three years ago, rodleach has had gender realignment...and apache has turned back to being hetero...
    Why not start a new thread.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

hehehe, so much a better a reply than I had in mind.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

wow 33's were hoooooge back then.
        Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Seems to be nostalgia week this week!

At least the search function is getting used.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

You've taught us well, oh wise one.
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post

yeah, don't want to moan to much!

Its good to look back sometimes, when everyone was young and innocent...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                yeah, don't want to moan to much!

Its good to look back sometimes, when everyone was young and innocent...

well young at least
                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by alalas View Post
                  Hello,

I fitted my surf with the 2'' lift from roughtrax coz it was sagging in the back, just the springs and lifted the existing fronts. Just noticed today 1 m onth later that is that my left anti roll bracket is gone....does it have to do with the lift? The right one is still on. should I l;eave it off or replace it? and if I replace, with what? normal bracket i can find from milner off road?
                  Help appreciated, sorry for newbie questions!

When you fit longer springs it will "stretch" the ARB brackets somewhat, if you want to keep the ARB ya need to fit/make longet ARB brackets, it's not really a problem removeing the thing alltogether, i've removed front and back ARB's and dont really notice any difference but i dont drive round bends like a looney end of the day it's your choice,
                  and never mind the smart ass replys, you'll get used to that, you used the search button (as newbies are reminded to do) and asked a question! so no problem
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE View Post
                    When you fit longer springs it will "stretch" the ARB brackets somewhat, if you want to keep the ARB ya need to fit/make longet ARB brackets, it's not really a problem removeing the thing alltogether, i've removed front and back ARB's and dont really notice any difference but i dont drive round bends like a looney end of the day it's your choice,
                    and never mind the smart ass replys, you'll get used to that, you used the search button (as newbies are reminded to do) and asked a question! so no problem

Thanks mate
                    Will it matter if I leave left bracket on snd right off?
                    If I do ask my mechanic to make and fit me two new ones what should I expect (labour time) approx?

Cheers again

Comment

If the ARB is not connected at one end, it is not working. so I would reckon it would not matter that one was connected and the other not.
                      But if that is the case, then why not remoce it altogether, as it has been doing nothing for a long time, and you have not noticed!
                      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                        If the ARB is not connected at one end, it is not working. so I would reckon it would not matter that one was connected and the other not.
                        But if that is the case, then why not remoce it altogether, as it has been doing nothing for a long time, and you have not noticed!
                        Will probably do that Wolfracer, you are right. only my girlfriend was saying she was feeling dizzy yesterday when I was on my way from Buxton to Bakewell on the bends!

My mechanic will tell me today if he can put a pair of extended brackets, if not shall i remove both brackets or the whole ARB you mean?

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                        X