Can you tell what this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you tell what this is?

Is it obvious at first glance what it is, or a bit hard to make out?

Mint flavour Battenburg? A green blackboard? A window lying on the grass? After eight cross section?
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

fuzzy felt board
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

It loks like a tiny green chalkboard with a board rubber and a little bit of chalk.

Comment

It's a angular ALIEN smoking a joint
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
            fuzzy felt board
            There's always one.

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
            It loks like a tiny green chalkboard with a board rubber and a little bit of chalk.
            Yup.

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
            It's a angular ALIEN smoking a joint
            Scrub that top comment. There's always more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
              Mint flavour Battenburg? A green blackboard? A window lying on the grass? After eight cross section?
              The corner is over there. Face the wall.

Comment

What isn't clear to me is.........why????

Let me think about this.......chalk board (can't call it a black board)
                chalk
                board rubber

I know - you are still looking for a background with naughts and crosses, a young girl and some other gubbins, and you are making a test card for the next time the forum crashes???
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Half a pair of specs.

Jacqueline

Comment

Just incase anyone is wondering, (not that they will be, of course, 'cos no-one ever pays any attention to me, and in fact, if anything, persistently make sure they pay a lack of attention, and generally saunter off in the opposite direction leaving me merrily talking to myself), but, back to the point, been adding icons to the downloads index, as a form of category description, and that's the one which has become the main contender for the tutorials/write-ups type categories. Just needed to make sure that anyone had the foggiest what the chuff it was first.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                      What isn't clear to me is.........why????

Let me think about this.......chalk board (can't call it a black board)
                      chalk
                      board rubber

I know - you are still looking for a background with naughts and crosses, a young girl and some other gubbins, and you are making a test card for the next time the forum crashes???
                      Oh, you old fart. Do you know how many years ago it is since they stopped transmitting the BBC test card? Not that I have the foggiest what you're referring to, btw.............

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                        Just incase anyone is wondering, (not that they will be, of course, 'cos no-one ever pays any attention to me, and in fact, if anything, persistently make sure they pay a lack of attention, and generally saunter off in the opposite direction leaving me merrily talking to myself), but, back to the point, been adding icons to the downloads index, as a form of category description, and that's the one which has become the main contender for the tutorials/write-ups type categories. Just needed to make sure that anyone had the foggiest what the chuff it was first.
                        Couldn't you have found a pic of a saucy teacher looking over her specs????

Comment

Originally posted by jax View Post
                          Half a pair of specs.
                          I've come to the conclusion that it's a woman thing. That's almost as bad as what the wench said.

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                            Couldn't you have found a pic of a saucy teacher looking over her specs????
                            I've got plenty of those, but I wanted something for the site.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
                              Oh, you old fart. Do you know how many years ago it is since they stopped transmitting the BBC test card? Not that I have the foggiest what you're referring to, btw.............
                              Hahahaha - speak up sonny - where are my specs.....is this the right thread?????

Comment

Working...
                              X