4Runners in the Big Apple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4Runners in the Big Apple

Just back from New York the city that never sleeps and the city thats full of 4Runners :-)
    Saw loads of mk2's, 3's & 4's (i presume they were mk4's, updated headlights and body mouldings)
    Also lots of nice Hummers some big Ford's and Buick's must be nice to be able to drive some of these beasts and not bother about the amount of fuel your using.
    They seem to get some good deals over there when it comes to buying new trucks, 0% finance and 10 year 100000 mile warranty's, just shows what such a big consumer market can do (so we will continue to get shafted).
    Have attached a couple of photos 1st one was first truck I saw outside the airport (Hummer) 2nd one was outside the Empire State Building (4Runner)
    Attached Files

Originally posted by kazam401
    Just back from New York the city that never sleeps and the city thats full of 4Runners :-)
    Saw loads of mk2's, 3's & 4's (i presume they were mk4's, updated headlights and body mouldings)
    Also lots of nice Hummers some big Ford's and Buick's must be nice to be able to drive some of these beasts and not bother about the amount of fuel your using.
    They seem to get some good deals over there when it comes to buying new trucks, 0% finance and 10 year 100000 mile warranty's, just shows what such a big consumer market can do (so we will continue to get shafted).
    Have attached a couple of photos 1st one was first truck I saw outside the airport (Hummer) 2nd one was outside the Empire State Building (4Runner)
    Been to New York quite a few times in the last few months on work, they certainly love their Runners out there. Just a pity I never get to spend any time out there for me, just work. Great place though.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X