Surfs Everywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surfs Everywhere

These cars must be so popular now. I was on my way back down the A34 on Tuesday and saw a Paj coming towards me on trade plates (covered in import writing). This woke me up and soon I saw a lone Surf soon followed by a few more all heading north. All were 2nd gen. On Wednesday on my way back from Plymouth I counted another 5 that were all registered - was that you in the L reg blue over silver at 3:45pm on the A31 just past Cadnam on Weds? There even seems to be more on Southampton now - or am I just noticing them more

It must be obvious then that the popularity of the Surf must be on the up - one or two traders have told me that they are struggling to get 2nd gens now - just glad I got mine when I did

Cheers, Nick
    "The force will be with you, always!"

Dittoooooooooooooooo

we are being invaded by surf 's

Ditto there is defiantly more surf around Middlesex in the last year. I see at least 5/6 a week now.
    http://www.datalas.com/cellar/drive1.gifTHE VEHICLE IN FRONT IS ANOTHER SURF 4X4

Comment

I hadn't noticed too many surfs about untill I made up my mind to buy one, next thing I know I'm seeing them everywhere. We were out in the van today and counted 10 around town. But hey, not a common as a Pajero !! common as muck.

Comment

dont you hate when you wave & flash your lights. those people think your mad
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Newport to Gillingham

Travelling from Newport, M4, M25, M26, A229/A230 to Gillingham (Kent) today to pick up our folding camper.

Hoping to be leaving Swindon after dog walk around 10am. Long haul back late pm.

Flash if you see us.

Have a good weekend all.

Gary & Lisa
          1996 SSR-G 3.0TD
          1995 SSR-X 3.0TD Ltd

Comment

It drives the wife mad me Surf and 4runner spotting.

Still it has to be better than when I worked for the water board and was spotting sewage treatment works!!!!
            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

I don't care how many Surfs there are on the roads, I'm only interested in how many there are in scrapyards... :-)

Comment

ive been looking in the autotrader for jap breakers, but no surfs listed in the north theres bound to be some accident write-offs about somewhere
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                (")_(")

Comment

there's loads in southampton... probablt cos they come off the boat there.... loads in tilbury too... how strange.
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

i saw three in my local halfords car park the other day, which is weird cos they keep trying to tell me my car is a pick-up and not a car, thickos

Comment

Working...
                    X