No announcement yet.

Makro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a member im a member, but unfortunately ill have to drive there in the snow, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

You couldn't drop me 100 ltrs off if your passing Newcastle on your way home by any chance? I know it's a bit out of your way but think of the fun of driving in the snow!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by mick p View Post
        Hi Rod, Me thinks you will be in the returns queue very soon But I hope not. Ps I dont know if you saw my reply to one of your earlier threads but the sound system is going great. Managed to get it working and all speakers in before taking it to Ireland. Problem now is im surfless!
        well, fingers crossed i wont it takes about 6 months to get to the returns desk!!

Glad the sound system turned out good mate!!! Its hard being surfless aint it!

did it for a month after selling my 1st one!! Hated it!

get a cheap 2.4 beater for around here mate!

Comment

Originally posted by GIRDLES View Post
          Tesco pura oil 56p ltr in plastic bottles, they will even get it in 20ltr tins if you order at customer services.
          what tesco you shopping in the one up here is charging nerly 80p a litre

rod how are you mate i owe you a big appology as the car has gone to surf heaven mate and i never got a chance to get anything of it as it was thi missus car and we had a fall out a few weeks ago she said #### it and scrapped it really sorry mate i wanted bits off it too but missed out what a bugger

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
            KTC Frying Oil in plastic tubs
            Bookers £9.99 for 20ltr
            Now that's more like it
            Beware of using 'frying oil'. I looked at something marked as frying oil in Costco ages ago. Very cheap but had a sort of white lardy scum on it. No way I was putting that in my truck!
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
              Beware of using 'frying oil'. I looked at something marked as frying oil in Costco ages ago. Very cheap but had a sort of white lardy scum on it. No way I was putting that in my truck!
              As I stated in a previous thread:
              Originally posted by MadcapMagician View Post

Tesco sell KTC oil in 15 litre drums (sunflower, corn or "vegetable") but I wouldn't buy the one that just says "vegetable oil" because it contains 1% E900 (polydimethylsiloxane - an anti-foaming agent) which has some rather interesting temperature-dependant properties; I'm not sure whether it has any effect on the engine but why take the chance?

Clickety-click

Comment

Well I will keep an eye on er she hasdrunk 20ltr so far tub contents only list Veg Oil.
                It come in large tubs like big paint cans i you guys think its dogey I wont use it looks like its back to the £13 cans of ktc
                Brian

Comment

It's the £13 cans of KTC that contain the additive.

Comment

Originally posted by GIRDLES View Post
                    Tesco Waltham Abbey

I will ask to verify and post result
                    So...? Any news?

Comment

I have been running mine on thr makro 20l drums of KTC at about 50% mix for the last 6 months...
                      More Lift.
                      More Tyres.
                      More Engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle View Post
                        thats not fair - i want one and we don't have a makro for miles !

there is a makro near raliegh

Comment

i bought 15 ltrs of rape seed oil from hub (a sub of bookers) for 55p a ltr, will be trying it out once i have a fuel filter to hand.

Comment

Working...
                          X