Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difflock hub spanner

Just got this mail from DiffLock:

The more observant of our Toyota owning customers have noticed that due to a slight manufacturer’s error the tolerance on the 54mm spanner is a little out. If you measure the internal diameter (flat to flat) of the box spanner you will find that it is actually 57mm rather than the 54mm printed on the sticker.

The manufacturer has explained this as a 5 star, copper bottomed, gold plated, ocean going cock-up and offer his humble apologies to everyone affected by his minion’s failure.

They have assured me that they are making a new batch of these tools for us and will be thoroughly checked before they are despatched directly by them to you.

Please accept Difflock apologies for not being able to alert you sooner and for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you will receive your correct spanner very soon. We will let you know what to do with the oversize one shortly.

I emailed them several times, and ended up posting on the Diff-Lock forum about this. Glad to see that the problem has been acknowledged, and they're on the case about sorting it out.

Hopefully the replacement will be as good a quality as the one sent out.
    Paul </Slugsie>
    Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
      Hopefully the replacement will be as good a quality as the one sent out.
      Yup, it was a nice bit of kit. Just glad I wasn't in a hurry to use it!

Comment

Working...
      X