Has any one come close to.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any one come close to.....

........doing a Basil Faulty on their truck .......i was realy tempted to get a big stick and hit mine this morning ......after it refused to start. Still i'll have another go tomorrow . With branch in hand
    www.daemon4x4.org

Not the truck, no. I have been known to shout "accelerate dam you" at it.

I have done a Basil on a works vehicle once
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

No, but when mine refused to start I rolled it backwards down hill into a wall...

(cracked the tail light & bent the bumper)

Comment

Originally posted by cataclysm View Post
        No, but when mine refused to start I rolled it backwards down hill into a wall...

(cracked the tail light & bent the bumper)
        I bet that taught it a lesson eh!
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

I have come close once with squeaky, when the electrics decided to have the morning off. Still only just over week to go and bye bye squeaky
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

When the head went on the way back from devon stuck on the M5 i was tempted to push it into a lorry
            six hours waiting for recovery to say the missus wasn't pleased was like world war three still its back on the road now
            SILENCE........................I ... kill you

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
              I bet that taught it a lesson eh!
              Kinda... Hasn't played up since -- so it must have!

The story goes: was parked on the road because someone took my space, and of course that's the day the starter motor fails. Put the truck in neutral and rolled it back into the parking spot; but there's a lip on the parking bay that I had to get out to push the truck over -- and couldn't get back in the cab in time to stop it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
                ........doing a Basil Faulty on their truck .......i was realy tempted to get a big stick and hit mine this morning ......after it refused to start. Still i'll have another go tomorrow . With branch in hand
                You need a can of Wynn's "START YA BA$TARD" and for lack of guts when your flooring it a can of Wynn's "COME ON FOR CHRIST'S SAKE"
                Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

what you need to do is open up a can of whoop ass,and as you full well know woodzie,i always carry half a dead tree in the truck just for that basil occassion,.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                    what you need to do is open up a can of whoop ass,and as you full well know woodzie,i always carry half a dead tree in the truck just for that basil occassion,.
                    This stuff ?

i am just going to cut a branch of of the chestnut tree as a stand by
                    Last edited by Woodzie; 17 January 2008, 10:01.
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie View Post
                      Last night actually, having drove almost 3 hours through mid Wales with the most awful vibration (still not located the source since The Plain) when a mile from my house the indicators packed in!

I'm beginnning to really hate The Sheddy 2nd Gen.........

Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Working...
                      X