Our dogs are gross!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by da SLUG man View Post
    they have fun getting the wrapper off too!!!
    I've got a cat at my feet right now, it's about the size of a smallish Collie but with 20 razor sharp claws, a mouth full of pointy teeth and a feckin sh!t attitude.

Bring on your whimpy mutts...
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
      My lurcher has been sneaking things off the kitchen work top, so last night some scraps were left on a plate liberally covered in mustard.. She had the lot. Today she had another bit with chilli sauce on it... Any ideas what a lurcher WONT eat??
      Try pushing a tiny, but very expensive, pill from the vets inside the food in question.
      Your dog will detect its presence instantly and won't go anywhere near it

Cheers

Chris
      Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Originally posted by corsetts View Post
        Try pushing a tiny, but very expensive, pill from the vets inside the food in question.

Cheers

Chris
        The trick is to poke it into a bit of cheese first, or wrap it in ham!
        Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

Pills and lurchers is easy... just unwrap something(anything!) in a noisy wrapper on the bread board, tap a knife on the board a couple of times, then flick the pill off the bread board. Guaranteed not to hit the ground...There will be a lurcher there, and it will swallow the tablet without even tasting it...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by corsetts View Post

Cheers

Chris
            pill tucked up in bread, dowsed in tomato sauce and thrown in the air tends to do the tric with my 2 labs.

Comment

Working...
            X