Forum Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
    If you want to answer more than one person at a time all you do is click the in the order you want them to appear then click the button

the ones you have clicked then Turn

and they all appear in the text box

Mark
    Oh, my, God! That's all we need! Multiple quotes! Now don't get me started again, I've just recovered from my last outburst against unessecary quotes. Now this! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat View Post
      Why do some people either cut and paste or quote huge chunks of text or copy pictures when they answer a post that's on the same page?

We all know what the topic is, and we all read the full thread, so what's the point of repeating stuff ad infinitum?

Sorry, but this is one just of the little things that shouldn't annoy me, but does!

(Rant over).

I love this forum. Some of the humour is so warped it could power the starship Enterprise!

(Yes I know it runs on Dilithium Crystals but that wouldn't have the same impact as the warped reference).

Oh, my, God! That's all we need! Multiple quotes! Now don't get me started again, I've just recovered from my last outburst against unessecary quotes. Now this! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGG GGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

What you'll love even more is that you can quote from multiple threads, that can be totally irrelevant and you haven't got a clue where there from
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279 View Post
        What you'll love even more is that you can quote from multiple threads, that can be totally irrelevant and you haven't got a clue where there from
        Its great!! Copycats head is gonna explode!!!!!!

Another cool feature, I got an email saying
        Hilux Surf Forum... Inbox almost full at Hilux Surf Forum‏
        Instead of the regular,
        Hilux Surf Forum... Inbox full at Hilux Surf Forum‏
        4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Can't wait to see stein finished and the 1st gen. I'll have to make an effort to get to see one or t'other in real life sometime.
          Boy am I numb! I actually clicked on the link!!

(It is a wind up, isn't it?)
          My wife works for the AA as a breakdown call handler. They have been informed to let members know that because of the alert, if they have broken down in the airport complex, that they may not receive assistance due to increased security measures.

People are bad mouthing her already because of these restrictions. It really p!sses me off, there's a national security alert on for crying out loud, what the hell do they expect! Take it out on the morons who carry out these attrocities.

No doubt airport staff and security personel are also feeling the backlash of the general public.
          Or he could have just gone to the pub!
          what,

like this ?
          Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          Its great!! Copycats head is gonna explode!!!!!!

Another cool feature, I got an email saying

Instead of the regular,

Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

wow post whoreing has never been so good.let the confusion begin.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
              wow post whoreing has never been so good.let the confusion begin.
              Problem is that it's no good for post whoreing. A good post whore would want individual posts as replys to others posts to inflate their post counts. Doing it all in one post just keeps your count down. That's no use.
              Paul </Slugsie>
              Immortal.so far!

Comment

Anyone else noticed their vehicle details have disappeared?????
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                  Good spot that man ...there all gone

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
                    Bugger me, you're right. Still there in my profile, just not displayed in the forum posts.
                    Paul </Slugsie>
                    Immortal.so far!

Comment

I'm going to resist quoting nero, tony and gwh (you'd just love it if I did, wouldn't you?)

But would like to say I actually laughed out loud at your observations. I'm going to have to find something else to mouth off about .......... I have a cunning plan!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell View Post
                        ? If it's got a spell checker why down load ieSpell..I'm confused

Mark
                        You need iespell in order for the spell checker to work
                        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                        My choice
                        Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                          You need ieSpell in order for the spell checker to work
                          I see, I already had the IeSpell so when it worked I wondered why you would need to down load another spell checker if the forum had one ......

Comment

Originally posted by Koi View Post
                            You need iespell in order for the spell checker to work
                            OK, I must be missing something here. I already had IESpell installed, and it has always managed to check the spelling on forum posts (and every other site too) just fine. So what exactly does the forum spelling option do that IESpell didn't/doesn't already do by itself?

Not knocking your efforts at all Nigel, the work and money you put into the site is soooooo appreciated.

Oh, and any chance you could turn BBCode back on for signatures? Pretty please???
                            Paul </Slugsie>
                            Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post

Oh, and any chance you could turn BBCode back on for signatures? Pretty please???
                              I'd vote for that to, if bandwidth allows. Fun sigs make the place more interesting.
                              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie View Post
                                OK, I must be missing something here. I already had IESpell installed, and it has always managed to check the spelling on forum posts (and every other site too) just fine. So what exactly does the forum spelling option do that IESpell didn't/doesn't already do by itself?

Not knocking your efforts at all Nigel, the work and money you put into the site is soooooo appreciated.

For those that had iespell then nothing, those that didnt have it or know about it, there is clearly the option now to spell check.

Been thinking about the sigs and still am. Really cant make me mind up on this one. Peoples sig get way out of control far to big, waste space, jury is still out.
                                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                                My choice
                                Back off

Comment

Working...
                                X