No announcement yet.

This months TOR roadbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you got the OS maps for the Shropshire route in TOR? If not, I'll get them before then and mark them up.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
      Have you got the OS maps for the Shropshire route in TOR? If not, I'll get them before then and mark them up.
      Should have it in MM on the PC - so we can mark it up on there, then I can print off and laminate a few copies if we need them printing...
      Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by MudSurfer View Post
        Should have it in MM on the PC - so we can mark it up on there, then I can print off and laminate a few copies if we need them printing...
        Oh yeah... I should too. Will take a look tonight.

Comment

If you fancy a more local play on the Saturday, then Clee Hill is within easy reach.
          OK to all of the above - how about we meet around lunch time - Clee Hill for an hour or two, then back into the Nags Head by 4ish.

We can be posh and plan the routes on Muds laptop in the Nags!

Indian in the evening???

Sounds like a cunning plan, m'lord.
          Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Boyo, Yes to all!

Have bought the maps from OS anyway, basically cos I like paper maps! Will make us look like wild adventurers in the Nags

Animal, will you be around to guide us round the hills? Last time I saw the place it was completely whited-out.

Mud and Boyo, could be w/e of 2nd of feb if you like, due to last minute plans change.

Comment

Boyo, Yes to all!

Have bought the maps from OS anyway, basically cos I like paper maps! Will make us look like wild adventurers in the Nags

Animal, will you be around to guide us round the hills? Last time I saw the place it was completely whited-out.

Mud and Boyo, could be w/e of 2nd of feb if you like, due to last minute plans change.
              Let's leave it as the 9th - that way, I don't need to get confused, not show up....that kind of thing

Comment

Boyo, Yes to all!

LMAO - we'll just look like ramblers without the bobble hats!!!!!!!!!

Leave as the 9th - its in the diary.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                  LMAO - we'll just look like ramblers without the bobble hats!!!!!!!!!

Leave as the 9th - its in the diary.
                  if its the 9th then we'll have 2 kids with us (So no trip to the Nags for the McNally clan), and no room at the inn so everyone will have to arrange a B & B

(Vicki)

Comment

We need to change the date to 2nd cos otherwise Vicki will have to take the kids home and miss out.

Mud, I'm sure if I keep reminding you you'll remember, Boyo, I know you're up for the Nags any time, so there you go!

See you then?

Comment

We need to change the date to 2nd cos otherwise Vicki will have to take the kids home and miss out.

Mud, I'm sure if I keep reminding you you'll remember, Boyo, I know you're up for the Nags any time, so there you go!

See you then?
                      Awwww, go on then, if you insist..........

Comment

So - the 2nd of Feb, the first weekend in Feb, the first date I said we should arrange it for, the date I thought it was, and you two have been conspiring to confuse me and get me voted IOTW again - well, it wont' happen you know - not twice!

What is the plan for the day - so I can organise myself and a B&B or a field to stick a tent in......

Comment

So - the 2nd of Feb, the first weekend in Feb, the first date I said we should arrange it for, the date I thought it was, and you two have been conspiring to confuse me and get me voted IOTW again - well, it wont' happen you know - not twice!

What is the plan for the day - so I can organise myself and a B&B or a field to stick a tent in......
                          Meet up around mid day on the 2nd of February 2008

go to Clee Hill for a couple of hours

get back to the Nags for late afternoon.

Map out the routes for Wales and imbibe real ale.........

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo View Post
                            Meet up around mid day on the 2nd of February 2008

go to Clee Hill for a couple of hours

get back to the Nags for late afternoon.

Map out the routes for Wales and imbibe real ale.........
                            Or Guinness......

Comment

Or Guinness......

Not when you see the 12 guest ales always on at the Nags. He forgot curry too.

Comment

Working...
                              X