Window Deflectors A Rare Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window Deflectors A Rare Find

As some of you may well know I've been after a nearside rear wind deflector for my truck for quite some time, they're the newer ones fitted to 'L' reg and above until the 3rd gens came out.

These are like the proverbial hens teeth, I have the chance of a full set for £60 as the guy won't sell the back ones seperately. Only thing is I only want one as the other 3 on the truck are in very good nick.

Now do I splash the £60 and try and sell the others or should I just hang on and hope that just the back one or two become available? (I'm a patient guy by the way)!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Hmmmmm, tricky one. I need the rear 2 for mine also....

Comment

If you have been waiting for ages and it bothers you, go for it! I am sure over time other people on this forum will want spares, I don't think you'd lose out (But I am a notoriously bad car parts hoarder)

Not sure if they are everyones cup of tea but I saw these in the states for the 3rd Gen Gen 3 I was tempted as mine are all missing, and the low profile ones look smart, clean and probably less likely to get broken..

They also do them for the Gen 2...
      More Lift.
      More Tyres.
      More Engine.

Comment

Simple, take the other three off. They're cack
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
        X