• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to have a sad, sick, and heartbreaking moment all in one

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...her/article.do

colleague emailed this around - with 'i hope they havnt had kids'
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

My cousin had a baby with his cousin (not me ), on purpose. Apparently their dads (who are brothers) didn't get on anyway.

My brother, who's a doctor, was horrified, but the kid seems to have come out alright. She's about five now and seems fairly normal, considering how odd her parents are (the kind of people who sleep with their cousins.....).

I knew someone who got it on with his stepsister too.

That's what happens in the marshlands of Essex.

Comment

when I was younger,a family member knew someone that got it on with their cousin and had a kid. it was born without a pallett. its the thing that seperates your nose from your mouth inside your mouth.
      she was fit though!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Bigger mouths can be handy......

Anyway, I remembered on the bus home that my dad and stepmum have the same birthday and were married in London only a few years ago.

Then I also remembered my dad is ten years older than her so twins seems an unlikely scenario

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
          My brother, who's a doctor, was horrified, but the kid seems to have come out alright.
          Why? It's legal to marry ones cousin, is it not? The blood line separation is large enough that possible problems with offspring are minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
            when I was younger,a family member knew someone that got it on with their cousin and had a kid. it was born without a pallett. its the thing that seperates your nose from your mouth inside your mouth.
            she was fit though!
            pallets or cleft pallets same as hairlips can be a normal happening to baby at anytime, at one time it was quite comman thing ,it dont need to be a blood relative for a baby to have one ie cousin etc it just a defect during the growing of the fetus etc.
            my younger brother was born with a hairlip, cleft pallet n double hernia n had to go through 20 ops in the first 14 years of his life.
            n i agree all kids should know where they came from as in birth parents etc.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
              Why? It's legal to marry ones cousin, is it not? The blood line separation is large enough that possible problems with offspring are minimal.
              It is indeed. Apparently, the separation is not all that great. I suppose both parents carry a quarter the same genetic information so there's about a 1 in four chance of producing a kid with a few problems (other than having grandfathers who are brothers)

Comment

i know through a friend of a guy whose own son had an affair with his stepmum (this guy's wife) and had a kid with her. the stepmum then done a runner and the guy's son (father of the baby) got in trouble over drug dealing and associated violence and is now inside serving a 10 stretch so the guy whose wife had a kid with his son is now bringing up a baby who is his stepson and grandson!!!!

no big deal really...it's just life imitating art, ie Eastenders, corrie etc...
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...her/article.do

colleague emailed this around - with 'i hope they havnt had kids'

how much do you want to bet their still doing the dirty?
                  Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    okay but its also legal to be gay now...
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

okay but its also legal to be gay now...
                      but a gay couple won't necessarily own a banjo, watch the jeremy kyle show or have babies with 2 heads and 12 eyes!
                      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                        but a gay couple won't necessarily own a banjo, watch the jeremy kyle show or have babies with 2 heads and 12 eyes!

no but it shows that just cos its legal it dont make it okay
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

no but it shows that just cos its legal it dont make it okay
                          You might want to think about dropping this particular line of argument. Just a word to the wise...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho
                            You might want to think about dropping this particular line of argument. Just a word to the wise...
                            up a bit early on a sunday wernt you? lol
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                            X