Its Here at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Here at Last

Yes folks, its finally here, yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! and I've been to see it, and well pleased. One tiny tiny scratch on rear wheel arch, but even that has been painted in. Its in perfect condition and much better than the one I bought from the dealer.

Its got compartment boxes everywhere, even got a load liner. Last service was 8/12/03 at 24000kms and its done 62795 now, so due for one.

Its got some contraption built into the roof, some sort of air purifier...........another gadget, and I like gadgets

Think I'll take the stickers off, cos they do look a bit cheap, so will need all the info I can get on how to get them off properly.

On the whole well pleased with the whole process.

cheers Fieldsy
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Fieldsy
    Yes folks, its finally here, yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! and I've been to see it, and well pleased. One tiny tiny scratch on rear wheel arch, but even that has been painted in. Its in perfect condition and much better than the one I bought from the dealer.

Its got compartment boxes everywhere, even got a load liner. Last service was 8/12/03 at 24000kms and its done 62795 now, so due for one.

Its got some contraption built into the roof, some sort of air purifier...........another gadget, and I like gadgets

Think I'll take the stickers off, cos they do look a bit cheap, so will need all the info I can get on how to get them off properly.

cheers Fieldsy
    Nice looking motor . I think the decals look good . Looks like you have all the goodies on there so many happy hours of fiddling with all the controls .

Rick (jealous non Surf owner )
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

cheers Fieldsy
      Good on ya Fieldsy, hope it goes well for at least 20 yrs.
      Did it really do 42795km since December 8th :holy cow:
      They must have driven over from Japan to UK, realised they forgot the sambos when they were near your house and went back for them.
      Last edited by JimL; 10 March 2004, 18:33.

Comment

nice motor mate, get it dirty soon
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

cheers Fieldsy
          Nice one mate!Loveley looking motor,I'm pleased you've got it at last,been a long haul but you got there,bet you can't wait to get behind the wheel.