Wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jax
    I wish for.........this, we could all go off roading in one vehicle.

oh, and Mitsy if you don't want Viggo I'm sure I could find space for him somewhere.

Jacqueline
    You now i dont mind sharing hun but he,ll be to knackered by the time i let you have him.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      I've driven both versions of Cobras, the AC and the Shelby. The AC was the 'safest' of the two with much better final drive ratio, the Shelby was just an animal, I found it very hard to stop the rear end overtaking the front!
      daxcars??its the kit lolol

Comment

May wish came true in November!!

But my other one is to own some land, have an offroad course in it, a barn for dog agility and a field for that in the summer, a workshop with inspection pits in it, all the tools I would ever need, and some more (well, you never know do you??) a modest house, nice garden with a big patio, BBQ and a shed like Apache's - and be able to teach people offroading, and share my workshop with you lot!
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
          You now i dont mind sharing hun but he,ll be to knackered by the time i let you have him.

heheheheheh

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2
            daxcars??its the kit lolol

Duh!
            I was refering to the real thing, and I expect Yoshie was too.

Comment

So come on then guys and gals what would be your wish.
              Do you really want me to answer this?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                YES YES!!

Comment

Hey, Mitsy...

That was taken off my camera phone!

Its awesome in real life, Just huge.
                  The majour pain in the butt about them, Is that Artic trucks are actually in like Iceland and norway! So the work is carried out there.

L.A.Supertrux would no doubt be able to pull something similar off!!

Remember, Live the dream!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                    Hey, Mitsy...

That was taken off my camera phone!

Its awesome in real life, Just huge.
                    The majour pain in the butt about them, Is that Artic trucks are actually in like Iceland and norway! So the work is carried out there.

L.A.Supertrux would no doubt be able to pull something similar off!!

Remember, Live the dream!!
                    O wow i bet it was amazing, did you get chance to have a look inside and at the engine ect. That really has depressed me now. Have to do the lotto sat. Were was this anyway mate.

Comment

O wow i bet it was amazing, did you get chance to have a look inside and at the engine ect. That really has depressed me now. Have to do the lotto sat. Were was this anyway mate.
                      That was at the beuleigh (never know how thats spelt!) Autojumble this september just gone, Was a highlight for me!!

I got to look inside, Just fairly standard really, The back was awesome, had all the boxes and rifle bit on the side.

I remember walking in the gates and seeing this red thing on a hill and just thinking "holy cr*p its here!!" There was a Pagani Zonda and Ferrari F 430 near it, Nothing on this hilux!!! just AWESOME

Comment

If you had one off thoes i would def go with you. as long as i could take my hubby 3 kids 25 chooks 2 rabbits 1 dog 1 cat 1 hamster. Is that ok
                        yeah thats fine but no hamsters!
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

i'll have to look at the specs of it.
                          i expect it has fuel line heaters and things like that.

i did a land rover exhaust once, it had all this kit. the woman was explaining she was going up way far north. i looked good at the fuel line heaters. it was going the next week too...
                          i was young and wasnt interested in looking at the time.
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                            Proper english i expect
                            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                            X