sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sad day

had to have our border collie of 13yrs put down today, he had a tumur that hadnt been affecting him fo a while,then yesterday took massive turn for worse, so to save anymore suffering..................... ...........

Feel for you, had the same with my german cross, does not make it easier, but no more suffering

Comment

Deepest simpathy, don't know what I'd do if it were one of mine.
      Nil illegitimi carborundum

Comment

......its certainly feels a bit strange around the house at the moment.

Comment

Sorry about that Gra,know how your feeling as i had to have one of our border collies put down a couple of months ago due to a tumour and she was 12 yrs old.
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Same here, sorry dude.
            http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

So sorry to hear your sad news. It will be really strange without him. Collies are such great dogs. Time will help.

Jacqueline

Comment

know what its like to lose a dog sorry mate
                Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

sorry to hear m8 its a sad day when you lose a dog. it might take time to heal but youll get there. still miss our old dog lucky from a 12 month ago n i still miss my german shepard from 12 years ago n he was a best friend, better than humans sometimes m8.

Comment

Sad Times indeed maybe this will help.

The Rainbows Bridge Poem

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
                    All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
                    Trust your Hound.

Comment

Working...
                    X