@ Mitsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mitsy
    shut up you. Dont worry we laugh at ourselves.

could even be ruckers cluckers

Comment

@ Mitsy - Need a size Mitsy. "not too big" doesn't really mean much - check the lasy post in the 'want stickers' sticky thread for colours.

@ Tiger - take a look at the others I've done. These are single colour 'laser cut' stickers, not printed, and 'bold is best'. Take a look at the 'want stickers' thread. There's a URL in there which will take you to some other examples.

Mitsy, I reckon putting your text in the gap in the graphic will look great. Cant show it with this software though as I use the cutter software to produce the text as its better quality.

Last edited by Apache; 8 January 2008, 22:39.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Yes it seem to look better on your photo bucket at first glance it just looked like a big black blob in the middle is it possible to show it in white. as i think it would be going on the back window?
        www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

It will need some tweaking to remove very fine detail and make some bits stand out better, but will take a few hours, and Shameless is on soon!

Comment

Ok silver would be grate please and 18 in diameter for the back window. Cheers dude give us a shout about the price and i will paypal you. And do the writing how you want as long as its on there.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache

It will need some tweaking to remove very fine detail and make some bits stand out better, but will take a few hours, and Shameless is on soon!
              Cheers don't miss shameless it brill
              www.cnpbetterhomes.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsy
                Ok silver would be grate please and 18 in diameter for the back window. Cheers dude give us a shout about the price and i will paypal you. And do the writing how you want as long as its on there.
                Mitsy, check the window is 18" tall, sounds a bit close! Will PM you with a price when you check.

Comment

Working...
                X