rear window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear window

i can only close my rear window with a key in the rear door lock i can open it with the centre console switch but not close it .is there a relay or sensor on the wiper park?

Originally posted by dennisandjane
    i can only close my rear window with a key in the rear door lock i can open it with the centre console switch but not close it .is there a relay or sensor on the wiper park?
    The switch in the consol fills up with crumbs and dust easily, check this first, other wise its the control box that a PITA to get to behind one of the rear panels

If it was any of the numours microswitches in the tailgate or wiper it won't work at all.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      The switch in the consol fills up with crumbs and dust easily, check this first, other wise its the control box that a PITA to get to behind one of the rear panels

If it was any of the numours microswitches in the tailgate or wiper it won't work at all.

I have that same problem, and have a new switch to try, how do you get the switch out? Do you take out the 2 screws either side of the console by the gear stick and then hope everything unlocks out?
      Any ideas anyone?
      2 Tone Mud Master!
      http://www.sunsetsurf.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by carbonman
        I have that same problem, and have a new switch to try, how do you get the switch out? Do you take out the 2 screws either side of the console by the gear stick and then hope everything unlocks out?
        Any ideas anyone?
        the switch should gently be eased out, on mine the wiring was very tight to it and could only just get it out.
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Working...
        X