silver bits for bullbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silver bits for bullbar

Hi does anyone know where i can get the silver bits for my bullbar shown in the picture.

cheers
    Nocatmcm

Unfortunately due to new EU regulations the main people who could supply front bars etc. are no-longer selling them.

It may be worth an email to Roughtrax as they used to sell your type of bar and may well have the chrome bits sitting around.Other than that keep checking thru ebay as they are always on there and on the Surf's being broken for spares

Cheers
    Paul

Comment

Cheers Artful dodger
      Ive Already tried emailing to Roughtrax, but they dont have any.
      Just thought someone might have some lying around.
      thanks for the info tho

cheers
      Nocatmcm

Comment

Hi Mick, truck still running okay mate? You could try Ebay, although the bar may be no better than what you already have. Are you after the complete bar or just certain bits?

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Hi Mate hows it going
          The truck is running fine.
          Im after just the two silver bits but if i cant get them ill be looking for a new bullbar.

cheers Mick

Comment

you could try supersurf (lee) on 01752256304 // 07799788220. he has his ad in the parts section. i got a full set of seats which are sweet and at a very good price! well worth giving him a ring and asking.
            it never rain it pours! glad I got the 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by Artful_dodger
              Unfortunately due to new EU regulations the main people who could supply front bars etc. are no-longer selling them.

It may be worth an email to Roughtrax as they used to sell your type of bar and may well have the chrome bits sitting around.Other than that keep checking thru ebay as they are always on there and on the Surf's being broken for spares

Cheers
              Paul
              Yeah thanks meddling EU!

I'm sure if somebody was daft enough to step out in front of 2.2tonnes of surf a bullbar would be the least of your worries!!!
              Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Like the look of the square spots on the front...never really considered that before

Comment

I have a bullbar like that here, If your interested. But id probably prefer to sell it as a whole item. Dont know how you feel about that.

Not after much and the logistics would need sorting out too...

Comment

Originally posted by paul_mac
                    Like the look of the square spots on the front...never really considered that before
                    Thank paul i thought what with haveing square head lights it would look better with square ones on,

cheers
                    mick

Comment

Originally posted by drunkmonkeyboy
                      you could try supersurf (lee) on 01752256304 // 07799788220. he has his ad in the parts section. i got a full set of seats which are sweet and at a very good price! well worth giving him a ring and asking.
                      cheers ill try giving him a ring

Mick

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                        I have a bullbar like that here, If your interested. But id probably prefer to sell it as a whole item. Dont know how you feel about that.

Not after much and the logistics would need sorting out too...
                        how much ? does it have the mounting brackets ?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2
                          how much ? does it have the mounting brackets ?
                          Yeah, got brackets.

if you want, contact me at rodsterman12@hotmail.com and we can talk ££. Dont want the world for it.

Then we can try and organise a surf train or something.

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                            Yeah, got brackets.

if you want, contact me at rodsterman12@hotmail.com and we can talk ££. Dont want the world for it.

Then we can try and organise a surf train or something.

hang on, hang on a minute... what happened? lol
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                              hang on, hang on a minute... what happened? lol
                              ahhh fluck.... you wanted the bits didnt you!

right, Newbie - sorry mate, If diesel boy changes his mind then i'll contact you!

right, Dieselboy if you wanna Pm me we can talk ££

Comment

Working...
                              X