No announcement yet.

Something that has been bothering me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something that has been bothering me...

Sunday while out on a Green Lane we passed two cars coming in the other direction.

The guy in front of our little convey was driving a Range Rover and I was amazed how quickly he got out of the way of the two on coming cars. The Two cars bowling towards us were Imprezzas. The front clearly had folded in the front bumper and lost the number plate whilst the one behind didnt appear to have any damage. They cracked past us at a far rate of knots but when the driver in the lead reached me he pulled up and asked where the other lanes were.

Now am I being daft here or what. The guy driving this motor was early twenties as were the other lads in the cars.

I hadnt really thought about it much till my mate said he reckoned they were knicked.

I gotta say at this point I would be struggling to give descriptions of either driver or the cars.

I can't imagine the police would be that interested. What do you guys reckon?
    Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Can't see the real owner hammering around lanes in his pride and joy can you.
    Brian

Comment

It would be quite impressive to both steal the same car on the same day and keep driving around in them. They were chav kids out spending what little money they have on petrol, hence not getting the damage repaired.

Totally innocent. If you grew up in Essex too, you wouldn't look twice at them.

Comment

Working...
      X