• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by POPEYE
    Just for TonyN

as the roads round here aint that bad i'll go for the first one

REDunderbody light's??????
    The only time you should have red light showing under the truck is if you slammed the rear hard on a rock, and the taillights are hanging out or the back of the truck is really bent. THAT is worth bringing to the forum!

Anything else is just a waste of bandwidth.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

if your into pimping autos buy something that is worth doing cant believe that people would buy a 4x4 just to pimp
      plenty of better autos out there that suit pimping
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
        nothin better then driving up romsey highstreet to all the people staring and the lil kids pointing with smiles on the faces.... that is untill my AC belt became slack - now i get pulled for smuggling budgies

I'll try an pm you
        i wouldnt bother ive been trying for days now.i reckon he leaves his pm box full so we cant bother him with petty little things.
        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
          if your into pimping autos buy something that is worth doing cant believe that people would buy a 4x4 just to pimp
          plenty of better autos out there that suit pimping

Im with you on that one mate.

the only 4x4 ive seen pimped out that looked alrite (excluding the Obvious range rovers etc etc)

was a Discovery mk2.

but then you look at one with a lift, big tyres, one of those crazy land rover roof racks, roof lights, bumpers..... much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
            i wouldnt bother ive been trying for days now.i reckon he leaves his pm box full so we cant bother him with petty little things.

Well, When you know as much as he does about these trucks your time is going to be in high demand! If i had a quid for every 'contact TonyN' post ....

You getting geared for the V8 in the 1st gen then mate? Thats going to be just beyond cool!!

Comment

Working...
            X