Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200
    let me spell this out in the plainest language possible

if there ith no ticket there ith no evidenth,thefaw the potthibillity of prothecuthion ith practically thero

git it dude !!!

if i said to you antshiel you owe me 60 quid but i have no evidence would you pay up ??
    Would you like Cheque or postal order mithter haineth?

Theriouthly though, if they have a copy of the ticket would they have not sent it to me by now?
    Thats what i want to know, obviously no ticket = no wonga!
    http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
      Would you like Cheque or postal order mithter haineth?

Theriouthly though, if they have a copy of the ticket would they have not sent it to me by now?
      Thats what i want to know, obviously no ticket = no wonga!
      yeth yeth yeth yeth yeth !!!!!!

if they have no ticket,if you have no ticket,if no photographic evidence exists,and if they cannot supply you with above mentioned evidence,tell them to stop harrasing you.they need this (especially photographic) evidence so as not to just send out spurious tickets.just tell them to produce the goods or bugga off,and under no circumstances admit to being there,dropping off your mate,stopping ,just dont admit any thing.just keep asking for their evidence and if they have none,tell em to sod off
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

anyone want to pay this one for me ??/

Last edited by joker??; 4 January 2008, 23:57.
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

nice photo of you dude though(and a ticket,something antshiel seems to be missing)
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

nice photo of you dude though(and a ticket,something antshiel seems to be missing)
            How did Dave end up with my ticket, was he parked there too at the same time on the same day. Thats a coincidence, "Dave throw it away, they'll have no proof it was me then"
            Phew i thought i was going to have to part with me hard earned!!

Comment

im not paying till it reaches at least £500

should be debt recovery lettter next

Comment

And your willing to pay £500?

Comment

And your willing to pay £500?
                  no !!!! just can tell them to ferk off with more emphasis

Comment

Like ya style pedro

Comment

In november last year i stopped half on a bus stop to drop my mate off from work, whilst taking his stuff out of the boot a council traffic warden pulled up in front of my car on a chav ped and started punching the details into his little machine, at ths point i was unaware he was there. I only noticed when i saw the flash of his camera. So i went up to him and explained that i was dropping off someone, the engine was still running, he replied it was too late as he was already issueing the ticket. (jumped up little TW@T) so i got in and drove off.
                      Is the ticket still valid even though he didn't actually print and hand the ticket to me or stick it on my car?
                      answer is no. but you have to prove they didnt put it on your car i would have thought. and how can you prove you dont have something!
                      they did this to my mum, but she didnt even know she was getting a ticket! she is disabled and was parked outside the chemist. when she drove round the corner to the post office, they put the ticket on the car then but for the previous road she was parked in!

if your friendly with a mechanic, then appeal the ticket. say that you had broke down and you had pushed it there out of the way of the traffic. get your mechanic mate to write a reciept for towing to their garage, and send that as proof. job done. up yours council
                      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean K
                        Be carefull beast, you see these programmes where they come to your address and clamp your truck and then ask for even more cash to release it and the original fine!! Maybe even tow it away, bet they rarely just forget otherwise we would all do it.

Dean K
                        this also happened to my mum about that ticket. they clamped her outside our home whilst in her marked disabled bay. - this is illegal because there is a rule that states a disabled person cannot be clamped if they are legally parked displaying their badge in case they need to use their car because of their disability..

needless to say, i still have a bright yellow clamp in the garden, complete with padlock and chain!

next day the bailiffs turned up
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Not a bad idea, if i don't get a copy or proof the ticket even existed i'm gonna have some fun with them me thinks.

Comment

let me spell this out in the plainest language possible

if there ith no ticket there ith no evidenth,thefaw the potthibillity of prothecuthion ith practically thero
                            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
                              anyone want to pay this one for me ??/

im sorry, i missed that. does the letter say it has NOT been paid? its not clear enough
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

If the ticket was not put on your car or in your hand it was not served. IMO unenforcable. Post the details here: http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showforum=30
                                They will tell you how to fight it.

Comment

Working...
                                X