Betray'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betray'd

By me own flesh and blood my sons on about getting a SWB defender, i'd disown him but who''d fix the pc,
    i'm begineing to wonder if a mudclubber smoothed in and administered a portion while i was at work,

i demand a dna test
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Tell him to get a pick up instead ........for mudding
    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
      By me own flesh and blood my sons on about getting a SWB defender, i'd disown him but who''d fix the pc,
      i'm begineing to wonder if a mudclubber smoothed in and administered a portion while i was at work,

i demand a dna test

Tell him you'll cut him out of his inheritance

Comment

Let him get one, I might get lynched for this, But i love the look of the Land rover defender!!

Nearly got a 90 Rag top with a V8, roll cage all hand painted black.

Stunning looking truck had some dents but they didnt really matter. Id be heartbroken if i got a fluck off dent in my Surf!

So you get the best of both worlds, you can have dealings with a Land rover without worrying about fixing it!

Comment

best get a trailer to pick him up lol

Comment

I think the bugga's already had his inheritance out of me,
            he reccons he'll get around 3 grand for his saxo vtr and he's looking at defender's around the 6 grand mark,, they do look nice tho, he thinks the surf's too big!!! and he wants summat reliable his business partner's thinking about a surf tho,

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
              I think the bugga's already had his inheritance out of me,
              he reccons he'll get around 3 grand for his saxo vtr and he's looking at defender's around the 6 grand mark,, they do look nice tho, he thinks the surf's too big!!! and he wants summat reliable his business partner's thinking about a surf tho,
              sorry m8 but if he is drivin a saxo he will suit a lr if u know wot i mean

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                Stunning looking truck had some dents but they didnt really matter. Id be heartbroken if i got a fluck off dent in my Surf!
                Defenders have those dents when they come off the production line - have a look at the ripples in the body work of new a one.
                Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
                  Defenders have those dents when they come off the production line - have a look at the ripples in the body work of new a one.
                  Thats true!! I would really find it hard to hand over the 20K asking price for a new defender

Only absolutly awesome thing is that Ford have a new 3.0ltr diesel lump that is expected to produce 260bhp. c'mon WOW!!!

No confirmation that it will be a defender engine yet but theres hope.

So you got looads of power an the ability to drown it without fear *provided snorkel is fitted!

Comment

Surf's too big? Compared to a Defender??

I always thought Defender's were at least wider. Is a Surf longer than 90 inches?
                    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                      Surf's too big? Compared to a Defender??

I always thought Defender's were at least wider. Is a Surf longer than 90 inches?
                      They are wider by a good few inches!!

i think surfs are longer but not by much

Comment

There's not much in it width ways, if anything the surf may be a touch wider, definately wider with the mirrors as i have to fold mine in on most of the lanes with width restriction pillars round here, whereas my mates landys go straight through. Length ways the surfs similar to a 110 in length, definately a fair bit longer than a 90
                        =========
                        =SOLD UP!=
                        =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                          There's not much in it width ways, if anything the surf may be a touch wider, definately wider with the mirrors as i have to fold mine in on most of the lanes with width restriction pillars round here, whereas my mates landys go straight through. Length ways the surfs similar to a 110 in length, definately a fair bit longer than a 90

I thought they were wider.... I need to get my eyes checked!!

Comment

It's the arches that look deceiving, makes the body look narrower

Comment

Had to go look it up,

Overall Exterior Dimensions (doesn't say whether it's including mirrors but i guess it is)

2007 Landrover Defender 90 (hard top/SW)
                              L 3894mm, W 1790mm

2007 Landrover Defender 110 (hard top/SW)
                              L 4639, W 1790

So what the measurements for a surf then?

P.S. Did anyone else realise the various LR pickups were different lengths to their relevant counterpart hard tops?
                              =========
                              =SOLD UP!=
                              =========

Comment

Working...
                              X