Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
    more importantly mate.....how you doin!
    Hi Graham, I'm doin' ok all things considered, well skint at the mo ( obviously) but I've been keeping busy helping my mate the decorator repaint the inside of my house ready for sale, so we've been having a laugh at the same time, and it's given me a chance to focus on something else.
    Everthing still in limbo at the moment, but moving foward slowly.
    Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

just get better clive,and hope to see you out and about soon mate
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
        Rich sold his truck (though we still hear from him from time to time)
        Elvz (Turandot also) finally got herself banned I think
        Gemini chose to withdraw from affairs
        Robster sold his truck after drowning it at Norfolk
        Rubblebags is still around but doesn't post much
        Rusty sold his 4runner but we still talk to him from time to time - they have very busy lives!!
        GTDog was looking for a new surf a month or so ago - still chat to him from time to time
        Ashley is still surfing hard in MR T but not here much
        Paolo keeps in touch though rarely on the forum - he got a 2nd surf for his wife
        Colincd went off to work abroad
        Russ (president of TV4x4) had a stroke and moved Ooop Norf
        Hormygollop is still around though I havent spoken to him for a year or so.
        Bensonsnuts doesn't have a surf but still drops in from time to time.

Haven't seem Sumo or Penguin on much recently.... they must have grown up and discovered girls

But what about

Jim and Ems
        Jezware
        Helen
        Hilux
        Purpledoris - I think Lou is still around but just doesnt post very often??
        Silversurfer
        Jonah
        I'm still around All these Newbies won't remember me.
        Now..howabout Vince ? He's a blast from the past ....or even the gadgie who started the forum ??
        Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

Well im peeved i didnt get a mention !!!! Ill have to go off for another year . Oh well , Im back now anyways after having the head and water pump go on my surf.
          I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

I going nowhere, Breakdowntruck sounds as tho he's going down ...

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
            Buncefield Burner

Comment

what about jedi??? we aint seen him for a while, i hear he crossed over to the dark side and this week he has mainly been working on........
              http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=403971

Comment

Well that's coffee break sorted just in reading this thread to all the missing folk hope there all ok and hope B*lly didnt frighten anyone away.

Cheers JB
                www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

But what about

Jim and Ems
                  Jezware
                  Helen
                  Hilux
                  Purpledoris - I think Lou is still around but just doesnt post very often??
                  Silversurfer
                  Jonah[/QUOTE]

I'm still here.... always having a read but not posting much... I used to go to the 1st page of posts to see who was on then and who is still about...

Still have plans for moving to Spain.. been playing loads of polo...
                  Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Originally posted by jedi View Post
                    what about jedi??? we aint seen him for a while, i hear he crossed over to the dark side and this week he has mainly been working on........
                    http://www.volkszone.co.uk/VZi/showthread.php?t=403971
                    ###### hell is that the dark side or the even darker side?? not sure which is worse- bay campers or land rovers??

Nah seriously looks like a sweet project you got going there, friend of mine's in the middle of a restoration at the moment, and another friend would love to if he had the know how

Good to see you dropping in here and not forgetting your roots though
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

• Originally posted by nero279 View Post
                      ###### hell is that the dark side or the even darker side?? not sure which is worse- bay campers or land rovers??

Nah seriously looks like a sweet project you got going there, friend of mine's in the middle of a restoration at the moment, and another friend would love to if he had the know how

Good to see you dropping in here and not forgetting your roots though
                      even darker side mate especially when underneth with eyes full of rust....have to keep dropping in here to remind me what a proper car looks like and praying one day the missus will relent and let me hunt down the old truck and buy it back!!!......oh! and land rovers win that title hands down!!!

Comment

• What every happend to Max6674 (or something similar) from Rochdale? Haven't heard from him in ages
                        Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

Working...
                        X