Has Anyone Got A Turbo Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Got A Turbo Please?

Hello again everyone, I am in need of a turbo for my 2.4 surf,does anyone have one please? mine has a lovely big crack through the middle.

have you tried supersurf ?? if he has sold he,s there was some on eblag
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

I have 1 here but have no way of knowing if it is OK as the blown head was already stripped off when i got the Surf.

I'll have a look at it tomorrow as we have guests here at the moment

Cheers
      Paul

Comment

Hi, How much do you want for it ? I would need it posting to Bradford,would that be ok? Thanks Dave.

Comment

i'm still looking for one for freee (for my experimental jet power beer cooler / patio heater!)

if anyone has one??
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ya dont often get owt for nowt, im happy to pay for one as long as its a good en. Now if someone wants to let me have one for free,jobs a good en.

Comment

i'm looking for one that's no good for a car, but can possibly be used for experiment!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                i'm looking for one that's no good for a car, but can possibly be used for experiment!
                If i end up having to replace mine your welcome to it mate, but i'm trying to exhaust all other options first. I'll let you know if it ends up being replaced.
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                  If i end up having to replace mine your welcome to it mate, but i'm trying to exhaust all other options first. I'll let you know if it ends up being replaced.
                  nice one!... usually they come on exchange if you go for a re-con, so there lies my problem!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    nice one!... usually they come on exchange if you go for a re-con, so there lies my problem!
                    can't afford a recon, i'll have to risk a 2nd hand or ebay one for now anyway, it's not a graunteed that it needs replacing, it's ok from cold and works fine but then stops working and starts making funny noises and stuff when it gets warm.
                    =========
                    =SOLD UP!=
                    =========

Comment

Ive looked at the one's on ebay but thought id ask on here 1st. I usualy go and spend a boat load of money on something then someone says " Oh you shouldv said,ive got one in my shed you couldv had " lol.

Comment

L4LEYDAVE

You have mail.......

Comment

you also have mail mate.

Comment

I'll pop outside and take a pic of it and you can see what it's like

Cheers
                            Paul

Comment

I will sort payment for you now mate, cant wait to get it fitted and try it, ive only driven it 2 miles since i bought it.

Comment

Working...
                              X