• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Woodzie
    Km's Not KPH trev
    cheers Yeti, duly changed

I'm all BT'ed out
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

well thats some damn fine info there!! will go back tommoro and have another look! just got to sell my car first (doh!!!) i should have learnt by now not to go looking before ive sold my car first lol, should go reasonably quick though!
      so, sounds like a reasonable purchase for 1600 quid! bouns!

Comment

oh yeah!! its from tammworth first then went to atherstone, its a grey 2.4 with blacked out rear windows, so if anyone happens to know anythin about it lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by unenlightend
          well thats some damn fine info there!! will go back tommoro and have another look! just got to sell my car first (doh!!!) i should have learnt by now not to go looking before ive sold my car first lol, should go reasonably quick though!
          so, sounds like a reasonable purchase for 1600 quid! bouns!
          another newbie bought a truck from ebay yesterday and paid about 1250 for it and thats a maual 3l.It may pay to take a look at ebay and see if you can get a 3l for the same money,just a thought.
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

oh yeah!! its from tammworth first then went to atherstone, its a grey 2.4 with blacked out rear windows, so if anyone happens to know anythin about it lol.......
            unfortunately thats quite a common colour and blacked out windows are common too.if you buy it put a pic of it up on here.good luck and welcome to the surf emporium of pleasure.
            www.overfab.uk

Comment

ah,. good point lol, there are at lot round, worth a try though!
              yeah theres a thought, ill give ebay a try, i am really after a 3l but thought the manuals were really quite rare?

Comment

ah,. good point lol, there are at lot round, worth a try though!
                yeah theres a thought, ill give ebay a try, i am really after a 3l but thought the manuals were really quite rare?
                Theres nothing wrong with the auto's.I had never driven a auto till i got my first surf and i wouldn't look back now.They are just as good if not better off road than the manuals
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

oh its not that i have anything against autos, its just i thought they were a little better on fuel, an to be fair im not going to be doin a whole load of of roading, mainly grass trackin a bit and getting out of the village in the snow!

Comment

oh its not that i have anything against autos, its just i thought they were a little better on fuel, an to be fair im not going to be doin a whole load of of roading, mainly grass trackin a bit and getting out of the village in the snow!
                    if you go for a manual,make sure there is no clanking/shuddering coming from the flywheel area,when changing gear,or at idle,(dual mass flywheel on its way out.
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

will check that, but it looks to have had a three part clutch fitted in 2005 at98'000k an its only done 111'000k now so hopefully it should be ok for a little while! (fingers crossed!)

Comment

will check that, but it looks to have had a three part clutch fitted in 2005 at98'000k an its only done 111'000k now so hopefully it should be ok for a little while! (fingers crossed!)
                        yea three part clutch,pressure plate,thrust bearing and clutch plate.but just to be on the safe side i would still check.
                        www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                        X