Chrome front bumper/grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome front bumper/grille

Does anyone have any pics of this on a surf.
    I know its already on a surf, i mean from different angles, etc.
    Im thinking it looks a bit OTT, but not sure.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/toyota-hilux-s...QQcmdZViewItem
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

It's the actual Surf grille that he's selling mate, I think you're on about the bull bars that are shown in the picture. It's actually a bit misleading.

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

So is the seller, thats the sod's that sold me the wheel carrier without the tailgate plate,, Sancho and someone else had probs with him i believe, plus he's a bit over priced, but dont let me sway ya
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        So is the seller, thats the sod's that sold me the wheel carrier without the tailgate plate,, Sancho and someone else had probs with him i believe, plus he's a bit over priced, but dont let me sway ya
        u r right he is a bit over priced i was the one that bought the bull bar and it was a conversion from a mitsi oh well looks good

Comment

Originally posted by trimleyk720
          u r right he is a bit over priced i was the one that bought the bull bar and it was a conversion from a mitsi oh well looks good
          Why does that not surprise me!! lucky you got the bracket's with it, (if you did get em)
          Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

The bloke who cannot spell where he lives again (crystal palase) But his feedback seems ok??
            I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven
              The bloke who cannot spell where he lives again (crystal palase) But his feedback seems ok??
              yeah thats the one hes ok to deal with and must admit the bars came with the brackets which did fit

Comment

Originally posted by trimleyk720
                yeah thats the one hes ok to deal with and must admit the bars came with the brackets which did fit
                I did not deal with him because he could not spell the place of where he claimed he lived, I did post that on the winch bumper thread.
                I Love Wales

Comment

Originally posted by 24Seven
                  I did not deal with him because he could not spell the place of where he claimed he lived, I did post that on the winch bumper thread.
                  some of his spelling is very bad i must admit

Comment

He was fine with me. Quick delivery and no problems. Just that his photos don't show exactly what he's selling and you may be surprised by what you get.

Comment

I do like that Bull bar though, it looks like it could offer some decent protection.
                      I Love Wales

Comment

that is nearly the same as the b/bar i got on my truck,and without it i reacon i would of had alot more damage to my truck when i hit a Mitsi L200 a few weeks ago.
                        The only downside i did find is that the bars tend to bow back on impact and thats how my bonnet has been creased and dented but the bars did save the wing and lights tho
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                        X