@ lang-shanket scunner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ lang-shanket scunner

Hi mate, just wondering if you used the A/C rad for an oil cooler? believe you were going to, if so how'd ya connect up the hoses? was it to the alloy pipes in the pic or to the alloy block? if you have any pic's of it that may help me, just removed mine this morning, what a bugger, also it's a dam sight bigger than i thought it was lot of wasted space there now but the caseing has to be there for the fanned air
    Attached Files
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Originally posted by POPEYE
    Hi mate, just wondering if you used the A/C rad for an oil cooler? believe you were going to, if so how'd ya connect up the hoses? was it to the alloy pipes in the pic or to the alloy block? if you have any pic's of it that may help me, just removed mine this morning, what a bugger, also it's a dam sight bigger than i thought it was lot of wasted space there now but the caseing has to be there for the fanned air
    Problem was with it that it is valved etc in the junction box near the cooler. I took that off with the pipes, and brazed pipes onto the plate under the junction box. When you take it off youll know what i mean.

Also use a tranny fluid type of pipes as i used coolant hose (really good quality) and it leaked eventually. Worked well whilst working. Im back to normal now as i havent the inclination or need for a cooler, as i dont tow, i found body lift did a good job for cooling.

Hope that helps buddy
    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Cheer's Carl, yeah i know what you mean, i took the valved block bit off and would like really to fit some sort of fitting to the two tails, any how i'll sort something out, i used 10mm fuel hose on my last effort and that seem'd ok, it was the rad it's self that was no good,
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE
        Cheer's Carl, yeah i know what you mean, i took the valved block bit off and would like really to fit some sort of fitting to the two tails, any how i'll sort something out, i used 10mm fuel hose on my last effort and that seem'd ok, it was the rad it's self that was no good,
        I found that there was too much resistance from that one, but this was fine and if mounted properly itll be fine
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
        X