ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay

Some barsteward keeps hijacking my ebay account and trying to buy stuff. Now ebay has totally blocked my account and I have bids on, some are due to end tomorrow. How long does it take to get your account back up and running? How do they hijack an account?

Jacqueline

Originally posted by jax
    Some barsteward keeps hijacking my ebay account and trying to buy stuff. Now ebay has totally blocked my account and I have bids on, some are due to end tomorrow. How long does it take to get your account back up and running? How do they hijack an account?

Jacqueline
    barstewards, hate people that can do that, good luck but cannt offer any help, but hopefully some one can
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

mine was hijacked last week... i can access it but can't bid or place anything for sale.

i've emailed them but no reply as yet!!

dunno how they did it, but seems to be through my hotmail somehow??

were yours selling ugg boots too??
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

No, the last thing I bought was stickers and quad bike stuff. It's a bummer.

Jacqueline

Comment

it happened to me last week. go in to ebay and go to live help, my account was sorted out in bout 30mins

Comment

thats cr@p! how can that happen like that?

as a word of warning, dont buy licenses or any sort of codes for software through ebay. if anyone you know needs an xbox live code you should buy it from hmv or direct from microsoft from the console.
            if the code doesnt work, then your not covered by paypal and you loose your money!
            Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

my Ebay's now sorted
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

My ebay is sorted too, but only after the thieves bought 2 mobile phones. They had changed my email address and requested my user name and password. Ebay say to change the password on my email - how do I do that?

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                  My ebay is sorted too, but only after the thieves bought 2 mobile phones. They had changed my email address and requested my user name and password. Ebay say to change the password on my email - how do I do that?

Jacqueline
                  Go to MyEbay, on the left find My Account then Personal Information

Trev
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
                  X