X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Apache
    Huh?

Way to change the subject Jax!
    snigger, the conversation had moved on by the time I'd posted, I was just lookin at the black Surf (Stein?) in the photos. ps and had a few beer shandies.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus
      That was a rhetorical question wasnt it ? In the eyes of the general public of course you are a saddo, and a bit of anorak as well. We all are, thats what forums are mostly about, somewhere for a bunch of saddos to gather and to swap tales of derring do about their childish obsessions. However thats the impression of the general public, I would say that you are an enthusiast, a man with an interest in life, a man with an interest in preserving something far beyond its alloted lifespan, a man doing his bit to save our planet, a man who shuns the ways of our throwaway society, a man whos prepared to face his neighbours without this years plate on a shiny new car. Real saddos talk endlessly about golf as far as Im aware, drive company cars and in between bouts of golf blether, haver on about their next company car. But then again as a fellow saddo I suppose I would say that. I blame the internet personally,

Bogus
      Amen to that Alex, me to a "T" i think i can honestly say there aint any new car i'd prefer to me truck, however if someone gave me one i would'nt refuse it, just use it for the shops etc,
      top marks to Mark (hehe) for what he's done to the stein, and Carl's doin well without spending a fortune, anyone can throw money at these things and get the "look" but doing it ya self is half the pleasure i reccon,
      like a woman!! take your time and you get to know every inch
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

You should be Sly dog not salty dog, you dirty git
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by POPEYE

like a woman!! take your time and you get to know every inch
          Like this one?

Jacqueline
          Attached Files

Comment