Mud Club! Im Gettin There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    Put it in the bin! Ive still got fans and pump though.
    I try'd that and the bugga's found it and left all our rubbish in protest,
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

nothing wrong in swinging both ways.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein
        nothing wrong in swinging both ways.
        Thats what i think, i like getiin muddy, just dont want to stay muddy all the time. Considerin a respray in black as im owed a favor and can get the paint for £150. Think its a goer, and i know youll say "get a black one" but im never sellin this one, so itll have to be a respray.
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Thats what i think, i like getiin muddy, just dont want to stay muddy all the time. Considerin a respray in black as im owed a favor and can get the paint for £150. Think its a goer, and i know youll say "get a black one" but im never sellin this one, so itll have to be a respray.
          get a black one.nothing wrong with a respray as stein was originaly grey.
          Last edited by surfenstein; 29 December 2007, 17:53.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

get a black one.nothing wrong with a respray as stein was originaly grey.
            HOW THE HELL HIGH IS THAT? Or are you short?

Im afraid i have developed a connection with this truck. Ive put in alot of work and and done about 12,000 miles(not km's) in the last 7 months, and she still impresses me.

If i see another one i like itll be a case of makin mine look like it. But yea all black from body to wheels would be ace, if i can bear to change her that much.

Is it me or is anyone else besotted by there truck that much, or am i the only sado? Its the start of a new era for me, when i bought the surf it was to make a profit, but couldnt sell her
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

besotted is not the word,stein and i have been through a lot together. at the end of the day its only a hunk of metal .but transforming stein from this.

to this

yes i love my truck and i was gutted that i nearly had to get rid of him
              www.overfab.uk

Comment

Anyone could understand that!!!! That is one heck of alot of work. I hate seein that pic, cos theres no way i could do that much work without help with engineerin, ill just do what i can.

Respray is on i think!! Itll also help to protect her from the muck flyin around. Stein is a credit mate.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

HOW THE HELL HIGH IS THAT? Or are you short?

Im afraid i have developed a connection with this truck. Ive put in alot of work and and done about 12,000 miles(not km's) in the last 7 months, and she still impresses me.

If i see another one i like itll be a case of makin mine look like it. But yea all black from body to wheels would be ace, if i can bear to change her that much.

Is it me or is anyone else besotted by there truck that much, or am i the only sado? Its the start of a new era for me, when i bought the surf it was to make a profit, but couldnt sell her
                  hahahahahahahaha,no thats my mate hes about 5ft 7. but he is slightly crouched down.
                  www.overfab.uk

Comment

hahahahahahahaha,no thats my mate hes about 5ft 7. but he is slightly crouched down.
                    Still it has to be 6" suspension 2" body lift, looking at how high front bumper is above tyre.

One day you may take it off road and realise its really good at it.
                    Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

I think we've all developed a connection to our trucks.

Vicki's said to me more than once (when I've seen pics of later ones, Vigo Intimidators etc) why dont I sell and get a new one. And when things break, and its cold, and you skin your knuckles, and you have to fill the tank all the time, I think to myself, 'WHAT AM I DOING?!?!'

Then you look at it, or sit in it, and remember the fun you've had together.

There's no way I could sell my truck, I just couldn't.

Then there's this place... ownership brings the special bond with you lot! Even people who've sold theirs keep hanging around here, then turn up a few years later with another truck.

Call it a disease, a calling, whatever.
                      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Absolutely, this place has taught me all i know and if i didnt find it through a google search i wouldve lost interest initially. I couldnt think of ownin a vehicle without this high level of support, even other owners clubs for bikes/cars ive had in the past are no match to wealth of knowledge and support on here, usuallu within 2 minutes you have answers.

Thanks everyone!
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

[QUOTE=
                          Is it me or is anyone else besotted by there truck that much, or am i the only sado? Its the start of a new era for me, when i bought the surf it was to make a profit, but couldnt sell her[/QUOTE]

That was a rhetorical question wasnt it ? In the eyes of the general public of course you are a saddo, and a bit of anorak as well. We all are, thats what forums are mostly about, somewhere for a bunch of saddos to gather and to swap tales of derring do about their childish obsessions. However thats the impression of the general public, I would say that you are an enthusiast, a man with an interest in life, a man with an interest in preserving something far beyond its alloted lifespan, a man doing his bit to save our planet, a man who shuns the ways of our throwaway society, a man whos prepared to face his neighbours without this years plate on a shiny new car. Real saddos talk endlessly about golf as far as Im aware, drive company cars and in between bouts of golf blether, haver on about their next company car. But then again as a fellow saddo I suppose I would say that. I blame the internet personally,

Bogus
                          Сви можемо

Comment

Hahahaha, summed up superbly..... Oh and when i said i couldnt sell her i meant i couldnt part with her. Never tried to sell her.
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Black looks great.

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax
                                Black looks great.

Jacqueline
                                Huh?

Way to change the subject Jax!
                                Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment