Fao Rod Leach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fao Rod Leach

Hello Mate Sorry Cant Remember Your Email Address Im Going To Be In Andover From The 1st-4th Of Jan Ill Bring The Steering Wheel With Me Can You Send Me A Pic Of Yours As Of Its Any Good May Be Interested In A Straight Swap If You Can Give Me A Call To Sort Thing Out Mate Cheers

Originally posted by chris barnes
    Hello Mate Sorry Cant Remember Your Email Address Im Going To Be In Andover From The 1st-4th Of Jan Ill Bring The Steering Wheel With Me Can You Send Me A Pic Of Yours As Of Its Any Good May Be Interested In A Straight Swap If You Can Give Me A Call To Sort Thing Out Mate Cheers

Just click on Rod's user name in one of his posts and you will be directed to his e-mail details.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Just click on Rod's user name in one of his posts and you will be directed to his e-mail details.
      ok cheers mate

Comment

Hello mate, Just got your Email .

If you can let me know where abouts your going to be in andover - Address + post code etc.

I'll try an get some pics for you soon, But basically its a Wooden wheel with 3 spoke chrome center. I can use the horn from that one to fingers crossed fit your one, So that should be ok.. i hope

Comment

Working...
        X