• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had enough yet?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/games/play/1087/

Comment

Comment

hehe madness

has anyone taken their kids to see santa this year?
        there was a place round here that they wernt letting kids sit on santas lap. i dont know why
        either he was scared of getting accused
        had bad legs
        hated kids
        or isnt allowed that close

i think its the first one tbh
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
          hehe madness

has anyone taken their kids to see santa this year?
          there was a place round here that they wernt letting kids sit on santas lap. i dont know why
          either he was scared of getting accused
          had bad legs
          hated kids
          or isnt allowed that close

i think its the first one tbh
          it was at one time n think it still stands, kids only allowed now to stand by santa because people were moaning that the kids sat on a strange mans knee daft aint it what santa going to do when parents right next to kids, even the elves have to ask by law now to put a badge 'ive seen santa' on a kid as it can be classed as abuse/assult.
          poor ol santa will lose his red coat if this keeps up n go back to his original colour of green so everyone knows he is enviromentally friendly what a load of cr@p

Comment

yeah n he use to wear brown also, the green was from the evergreen tree also relating to the winter solstice think that how you spell it

Comment

Originally posted by bushwacker
              Did you know, the Santa we all know with the white beard, red suit and black boots was invented by Coca-cola as a marketing character?
              yep the power of advertising. bet most of you say 'im just going to hoover the front room' or 'wheres the stanley knife'...

Originally posted by pirate-stormed
              it was at one time n think it still stands, kids only allowed now to stand by santa because people were moaning that the kids sat on a strange mans knee daft aint it what santa going to do when parents right next to kids, even the elves have to ask by law now to put a badge 'ive seen santa' on a kid as it can be classed as abuse/assult.
              poor ol santa will lose his red coat if this keeps up n go back to his original colour of green so everyone knows he is enviromentally friendly what a load of cr@p
              its $$$$ innit. i was looking forward to getting old and being a santa and being a jolly fat man. i would put on a bout 10 stone and grow a beard and give away stuff. quality

its like how santas cant even say ho-ho-ho anymore because its offensive apparently
              gay!
              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                yep the power of advertising. bet most of you say 'im just going to hoover the front room'
                Actually, no. Used to work for a boss who was very emphatic about vacuum cleaners not being referred to as Hoover's in the workshop.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                    Actually, no. Used to work for a boss who was very emphatic about vacuum cleaners not being referred to as Hoover's in the workshop.
                    I used to work for dyson .............the "H" word was trouble
                    www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
                        I used to work for dyson .............the "H" word was trouble
                        If we used the H word, it meant a five minute lecture by said boss regarding the incorrectness of referring to a general produced item via a trademark/brand name. Hell, he was more pedantic than I.

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
                          Wuss.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF
                            If we used the H word, it meant a five minute lecture by said boss regarding the incorrectness of referring to a general produced item via a trademark/brand name. Hell, he was more pedantic than I.
                            i bet he refered to your truck as a JEEP, that one gets on my tits
                            Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
                              i bet he refered to your truck as a JEEP, that one gets on my tits
                              same here, but if you say no when asked or told you drive a jeep, people dont know what your talking about :/
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X