No announcement yet.

4 Runner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, they are about the same, possibly better.

Comment

surf

What about http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=180198230725

I know its a 2.4 but it looks tidy, have asked the seller if it has ABS seeing as its a 93, not replied yet.

Comment

The auto freewheeling hubs are a 'nice to have' though. If you crank up the front on the torsion bars a couple of inches, it'll start eating CV boots, so they're definitely a worthwhile mod.

Especially auto ones, as the manual ones mean you spend a lot of the time looking like a d1ck with no drive to the front wheels cos you forgot to engage them... Trust me, i know
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by johnsiddle

I know its a 2.4 but it looks tidy, have asked the seller if it has ABS seeing as its a 93, not replied yet.

Not bad, especially as the head has already been done.

You'll only be sorry later if you dont go for 3.0 power though. Ask anyone who's gone from 2.4 to 3.0.
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

They dont have ABS
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Hilux-S...QQcmdZViewItem

look at his feedback as a buyer, he only bought it 6 days ago, but looking at his feedback and the advert of the seller before they share an interest in motocross so could have bid up the item or be the same person using more than one accaount, could just be coincidence aswell though.

The original seller was/is a trader, nearly all his feedback as a seller is for cars.
              Is it me ? take a look at the front hubs, they don't look like freewheelers to me

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                Is it me ? take a look at the front hubs, they don't look like freewheelers to me

Trev

Im with you on that one Trev, They look stock!

The sellers talking bo**ucks!

Comment

Free wheeling hubs

I think Apache started replying to the 4 runner part of the thread, cuz his later post was back on track.
                  john

Comment

yer dont see many 2.4's fetchin much over £1000 on ebay, and a lot of people are breakin em before fixin em, maybe the 2.4 is dying a death lol and soon will being sold as a rare classic lol

Comment

If your budget will stretch maybe worth your while looking at this

Or this one

Trev
                      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I think Apache started replying to the 4 runner part of the thread, cuz his later post was back on track.
                        john

Give up on ABS no 2nd gen surf has ABS.

Ebay will probably net you a bargain, But its possible it will bite you in the a$$!!

Have a look in the 'for sale' section an see whats there.

an try an get a 3.0ltr. MPGs are the same, power is vasty different! Plus it holds more in resale.

Just make sure its black - otherwise its worth nothing!

Comment

Urf for sale

Originally posted by UDTrev
                          If your budget will stretch maybe worth your while looking at this

Or this one

Trev
                          I have asked for pics on the first one, but seeing as he is emigrating on the 4th Jan he may have already sold it.

Comment

What do you reckon to this one guy's.

I know its not a 3 but only seems to be missing a tow bar.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=017

John

Comment

What do you reckon to this one guy's.

I know its not a 3 but only seems to be missing a tow bar.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=017

John
                              Hmmm 2.4...... check the paperwork for the engine , also ask what was done , if the head was done where did the replacment head come from

Apart from that it's ok
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

2.4 Surf

Just sent an email asking about the recon engine (head etc) also if he has the receipts for the box and engine.

I also asked him why it needed a recon engine.
                                John

Comment

Working...
                                X