No announcement yet.

American werewolf in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guys name was Brian Glover he was also the sadistic PE teacher in Kes, was in an Alien film ''the one where they are in a prison i think'', and also was in a film called up and under I think that was his last one, in real live was a wrestler a real Yorkshire character.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Really random to see this film bought up - all of the scenes at the start were filmed near The Rhigos in South Wales and I drove past the lake yesterday!!!!
      Another member of the 'A' team

Comment

It gets spookier!!
        The pub scene at the beginning was filmed in a little village called Crickadarn, near Builth Wells. My wife lived about 300 yards away. A few months after the scene was shot , she came to live with me. We live about 300yards from the area where they filmed the naked werewolf running through the marshy pond.
        Now thats really spooky!!
        But it gets worse.
        She regularly goes out in the dark and no matter how often I lock her out , she still manages to get back indoors.
        Do you think she could be a werewolf. She's certainly bleeding me dry.
        Always in the sh1t. Only the depth ever changes.

Comment

Originally posted by jockthelad
          It gets spookier!!
          The pub scene at the beginning was filmed in a little village called Crickadarn, near Builth Wells. My wife lived about 300 yards away. A few months after the scene was shot , she came to live with me. We live about 300yards from the area where they filmed the naked werewolf running through the marshy pond.
          Now thats really spooky!!
          But it gets worse.
          She regularly goes out in the dark and no matter how often I lock her out , she still manages to get back indoors.
          Do you think she could be a werewolf. She's certainly bleeding me dry.
          Throw her a raw steak .....if she cooks it you only have a canabal , if she eats it raw you are in trouble
          www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
            Throw her a raw steak .....if she cooks it you only have a canabal , if she eats it raw you are in trouble
            Shouldn't that be 'If she cooks it you're okay, if she eats it raw you're in trouble' or have I missed the point?

Merry Christmas!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
              the guys name was Brian Glover he was also the sadistic PE teacher in Kes, was in an Alien film ''the one where they are in a prison i think'', and also was in a film called up and under I think that was his last one, in real live was a wrestler a real Yorkshire character.
              Aha - I thought Brian Glover played one of the chess players???

It was Alien3, and he played the Chief Warder, who gets dragged up into the ceiling by the alien just as he is insisting that there are no aliens in the prison...
              Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

I`m typing this from Tottenham ct rd station where they filmed the underground scenes,its spookey when you have a wander when the great unwashed go home.
                Ray

Comment

Working...
                X