tony blair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tony blair

tony blair now turned catholic? well well.
    not im against what he wants to be makes you wonder how the heck he can be when he wanted gay rights, etc etc n wanted the war hmmmmmmmmm mp's weird people

Not all catholics are raving right wing nutters.......the war in the middle east is all about oil and nothing else..... thats more a gov/business decision than anything else.
    Last edited by Vultch; 22 December 2007, 23:42.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

he gives catholics a BAD NAME. unlike bon jovi!!!
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

i know but with his good boy image it dont look good does it, or is it another stunt for him to be in news again

Comment

We won't see him for a bit now- he will be in confession for the next 6 weeks solid...
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

what was he before he converted?
            私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

well it shows me who actualy wears the trousers in his house, might explain a lot of stupid polices and laws now in effect. hmm the power behind the man aye?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks
                what was he before he converted?
                a liar mainly

Comment

Originally posted by soramad
                  a liar mainly
                  私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Blair

Guys I feel the need to defend him.

Firstly they all lie, decisions are taken and true facts are never reveled to the public because the truth would make the public revolt.

I think the majority of goverment decisions are taken under massive pressure from multi national companies and the "city". Its big businness thats runs goverment.
                    (Funny how Northern rock got bailed out with tax payers money).

I think the USA (Bush elected by oil companies) put massive pressure on the UK to back them.
                    I think Blair did his very best to ensure the best long term -- for the uk.

I agree the war is wrong and porkies were told, but give me an example of a political party or goverment that does not or has not lied.
                    Last edited by Vultch; 23 December 2007, 12:53.

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
                      Guys I feel the need to defend him.

Firstly they all lie, decisions are taken and true facts are never reveled to the public because the truth would make the public revolt.

I think the majority of goverment decisions are taken under massive pressure from multi national companies and the "city". Its big businness thats runs goverment.
                      (Funny how Northern rock got bailed out with tax payers money).

I think the USA (Bush elected by oil companies) put massive pressure on the UK to back them.
                      I think Blair did his very best to ensure the best long term -- for the uk.

I agree the war is wrong and porkies were told, but give me an example of a political party or goverment that does not or has not lied.
                      Show me a democratic government thats worse...
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

I seem to recall that there is a prohibition on Catholics holding the highest office in the UK Government, so Blair could not have converted whilst in office otherwise he would have been forced to quit by law. Shows just how much of a lying scheming $$$$$$$ he really was as he was obviously a papist in all but name the whole time he was PM.
                        Mike G

Comment

Guys you don't have to look far...remember the last conservative goverment, sheffield forgemasters etc... Is there a provision banning a catholic prime minister ???

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
                            I seem to recall that there is a prohibition on Catholics holding the highest office in the UK Government, so Blair could not have converted whilst in office otherwise he would have been forced to quit by law. Shows just how much of a lying scheming $$$$$$$ he really was as he was obviously a papist in all but name the whole time he was PM.
                            I thought it was more to do with him being a Mason rather than because he was PM...
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch
                              Guys you don't have to look far...remember the last conservative goverment, sheffield forgemasters etc... Is there a provision banning a catholic prime minister ???
                              Yes
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X