@mudskipper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @mudskipper

thank you to you sal n matty for such a wonderful present. i recieved it this morning while i was out down pool market. its totally lovely not seen anything like it before although i feel i dont deserve it from getting you all lost when i tried to remember where the beach i wanted to show you was, i will treasure it m8..
    us guys down here in cornwall will always try n help if you or any other members down on holiday, we good like that.
    im sure stormy will say same as me, there was no need a card would have been enough just called stormy to say i got something for him off you all but i wont tell him what it is

glad you got it, u stil smokin?
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Originally posted by mud skipper
      glad you got it, u stil smokin?
      yes i am but will have to try give up

Comment

same here

Comment

Hiya John.Just like to say thanks to you and the family for the gift.Good job i never succeeded in quitting and started smoking again.....pmsl.Its really appreciated but you never had to tho.Hope you all had a good xmas and even better new year.
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

guys don't worry they have been hanging around here for months, so i thought i would give em away rather than bin em. glad they put a smile on your faces..

Comment

Working...
            X