No announcement yet.

skull lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad ya gottya Truck up n running again Will ......

Now, Sledge how ya doing wiv yours Bud ??

There's always a Payback .... Ya just never see it Comin !!!!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

im glad its back up aswell i was nearly in tears, but then i panic alot but thats me,
      cat im not saying dont use it,im saying i wont use it again as i been alright using ktc but this oil seems alot thicker n it left alot of $$$$ in the filter, i did have some diesel in the tank but didnt have enough to put more in as took kids to see santa. it prob dont dilute down enough to what i had in tank i dont know, but becareful how much of it you use as a mix.

john(meooo) no prob m8, i never go around fast as i do get nervous but i can hide it well as some people on here know bout me but that another story, so i just plod along,

clay, yeah but that wasnt so important being able to drive skull was

n tony well what can i say m8 got a good doctor to look after it if stormy n me cant do the job
      Last edited by pirate-storm; 20 December 2007, 22:51.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate-storm
        this oil seems alot thicker n it left alot of in the filter, ...becareful how much of it you use as a mix.
        Yeah, it's a whole lot thicker that KTC. I think it gels up sooner in the cold as well (if what was in the filter looked like snotty yellow jelly, that's what happened)

Anyhoo, best o' luck to you -- I hope you & the family have a great xmas.

Comment

Perhaps you need to consider one of these Will

Trev
          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by cataclysm
            Yeah, it's a whole lot thicker that KTC. I think it gels up sooner in the cold as well (if what was in the filter looked like snotty yellow jelly, that's what happened)

Anyhoo, best o' luck to you -- I hope you & the family have a great xmas.
            cant remember now what colour it was but it didnt look right even to my unmechanical minded mind, once nigel put airline through pipe back to tank it seemed to clear ok.
            i want a airline put in skull now i was amazed with nigels airline hmmmmmmmmm,

trev i wouldnt know how to fit it n dont think stormy would either im not sure n besides i cant afford it at min but thanks anyway m8

Comment

Originally posted by meooo
              Yes thanx Rich
              Have posted, but no response yet...
              Hows your bathroom? was it a frozen pipe?

We had one freeze in the loft just after I built this place...the wife turned the stop-cock fully "on" instead of "off" and wondered why it got worse!!!!
              no the bloomin waste pipe came apart so i had to rip all the bath panel and floor up to get to it
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X