X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    Stepladder to polish the roof.
    pah! midgets!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
      pah! midgets!

My truck's roof is 7 feet off the ground!

Comment

holy sh!t !!

What did you install to get it to sit soo high? Or is it just where the engine has been changed the fronts bobbed up ?

Comment

Antshiel - cheers for the diagram mate.

Logey79 - yep Thule 750 bars mate.

(See people, no quotes used and two people replied to in the same post!)

I'm reducing my carbon footprint......

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

and you need a ladder to clean the roof?

i say it again, pah! midgets!

(what i mean is, if you can't reach it, hire one of the little chaps to climb up there and clean it for you! )

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat

I'm reducing my carbon footprint

and so am i !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Copycat
                Antshiel - cheers for the diagram mate.

Logey79 - yep Thule 750 bars mate.

(See people, no quotes used and two people replied to in the same post!)

I'm reducing my carbon footprint......

cheers matey...the quote thing, see you're not as lazy as most of us on here, it's easier just to click rather than type peoples names for replies!

tis weird how some things really bug some people but seems ok to others. my big hate is people clapping. i hate it on a show when the audience gives a round of applause...bugs the sh1te out of me and if i got the remote in reach i'll mute the tv!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach
                  where can you get the 20 amp rated cable from - online if poss ?
                  VWP - http://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/
                  or the other one that actually has the initials VWP - http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.co.uk/
                  =========
                  =SOLD UP!=
                  =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                    VWP - http://www.autoelectricsupplies.co.uk/
                    or the other one that actually has the initials VWP - http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.co.uk/

Cheers mate!!

Vince better watch himself! Your catching up with him on the link posting times!!

EDIT: Does it matter if the cable is over the 20 amp rating? ...

Comment

not at all mate i got big fat 35 running to my rooflights incase i wanted to upgrade to 100w lights

I beat Vince on a wise crack about andys BBQ looking like it could house a gas bottle earlier aswell
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

Originally posted by nero279
                        not at all mate i got big fat 35 running to my rooflights incase i wanted to upgrade to 100w lights

I beat Vince on a wise crack about andys BBQ looking like it could house a gas bottle earlier aswell

Yeah i noticed that too!!

Bl**dy post whore!!

Comment

tis weird how some things really bug some people but seems ok to others. my big hate is people clapping. i hate it on a show when the audience gives a round of applause...bugs the sh1te out of me and if i got the remote in reach i'll mute the tv!

the two ronnies thrived on this! and they are 10/10.

NO ARGUEMENT!
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Things I hate :-

1) Inconsiderate / angry drivers who pull out in front of you causing you to brake heavily or turn their car into a paperweight, then have the temerity to gesture obscenely at YOU!
                            2) People who moan about 4x4s wrecking the environment, then decorate their house with so many lights it can be seen from space.
                            3) People who think I would give garden space to a gas BBQ. They are definitely for BBQ virgins / girls / effeminate males.

I find it hard to get wound up about applause on TV, or quotes in posts.
                            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Don't mind applause when it's merited but it really peed me off when they used to applaud the lottery balls being drawn. How sad was that?

Also hate the Jeremy Kyle show with a passion, don't watch it at home but it was on in the hospital waiting room yesterday, I had to go and wait outside as it was utter c rap!!!!

'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! But I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!

Comment

Working...
                                X