-= Gush =-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -= Gush =-

Well, it's nearly the end of the year... one more day of work! ( )

I'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone here at the Forum for your help and for generally being a good laff.

Originally posted by cataclysm

I'd just like to say a big thanks to everyone here at the Forum for your help and for generally being a good laff.

thats the forum for ya m8

Comment

filling up !!
      (maybe my bag needs emptying)
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I'll second that - 2007 has been an interesting year - we've had make ups, break ups, births, deaths and all sorts in between. Muddy days, rainy nights and laughed at L/Rs and been rescued by them....

I'd like to personally thank everyone for their patience, humour and friendship - this has been, and will remain, a great place to chat, share information, find stuff out and generally get together - and I'm glad I've been so fortunate to meet so many of you too....

Here's to a great Christmas - and it's not about pressies and such, it's about being with the people you care about, so let's all raise a glass on Xmas day for all of our friends here - wherever you all are, whatever you're all doing.....and I for one am looking forward to getting VERY MUDDY on the 28th!!!!

Last edited by MudSurfer; 20 December 2007, 16:14.
        Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Pah, posts whores, the lot of yah.

Mud dude, you know what time you're getting here, roughly?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
            Pah, posts whores, the lot of yah.

Mud dude, you know what time you're getting here, roughly?

Bah Humbug........

I think we're leaving around 8am so give us a couple of hours to trundle down.....
            Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Agree with the above sentiment completely.

This year my Mrs decided to take up drag racing and is currently building a race car for next season. Having spent most of the summer at Santa Pod and having no real interest in repeating that next year i really wanted something to while she was blatting her car up the quarter of a mile.

having been on here quite a bit of late I am constently impressed by all the advice and support that you guys offer.

After the head problems i had with my Surf back in the beginning and all the grief i had about how expensive it is to run and repair I was seroiusly considering getting rid.

having dropped in here on occassion, seen the brillaint off road pictures and the mods that some guys made on their trucks i can honestly say if asked now if i wanted to sell my truck my answer would have to be;

"I would rather shove wasps up my ar~e."
              Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Boots
                Agree with the above sentiment completely.

This year my Mrs decided to take up drag racing and is currently building a race car for next season. Having spent most of the summer at Santa Pod and having no real interest in repeating that next year i really wanted something to while she was blatting her car up the quarter of a mile.

having been on here quite a bit of late I am constently impressed by all the advice and support that you guys offer.

After the head problems i had with my Surf back in the beginning and all the grief i had about how expensive it is to run and repair I was seroiusly considering getting rid.

having dropped in here on occassion, seen the brillaint off road pictures and the mods that some guys made on their trucks i can honestly say if asked now if i wanted to sell my truck my answer would have to be;

"I would rather shove wasps up my ar~e."
                must be catching,lang shankit scunner does this !!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Wait til i've had a few beers tonight, then I'll post something here worthy of Queen Lizzie's oration!

Has been, and continues to be a good place though
                  Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache
                    Wait til i've had a few beers tonight, then I'll post something here worthy of Queen Lizzie's oration!

Has been, and continues to be a good place though
                    i was rather hoping we would get a clasiic apache "fat finger" post
                    full of typring mispronts and inkahol related japery !!

btw andy ,mud has very graciously agreed to pick up the light bar and bring it down to the plains for me !!
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Bump

Right... I'm off to spend xmas with family, and probably won't be on the Forum.

See you guys next year!

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200

btw andy ,mud has very graciously agreed to pick up the light bar and bring it down to the plains for me !!
                        Excellent! Must get if off the car this weekend! So he *is* visiting us on Chrimbo eve then? He said he might but heard nowt since...
                        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                        X