camcorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camcorder

looking at buying a new camcorder anyone got one of these ??SONY Handycam DCR SR32E ,
    anyone got any bad / good points about them cheers
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Originally posted by joker??
    looking at buying a new camcorder anyone got one of these ??SONY Handycam DCR SR32E ,
    anyone got any bad / good points about them cheers
    they dont work when covered in mud !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
      they dont work when covered in mud !!
      lol it will stay in truck

Comment

I have a Sony DCR something or other, mini DV and it's foolproof and pretty tough. Touchscreen is easy to use and it behaves well when plugged into my Mac desktop with no need for 3rd party software, I edit using iMovie.
        Sony make a good camera but prices aint that cheap. If you buy and your shopping for extras then Ebay is your friend.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Don't know why, but the word camcorder with Joker underneath on the index almost instills fear at the thought of reading this thread...........

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF
            I have a Sony DCR something or other, mini DV and it's foolproof and pretty tough. Touchscreen is easy to use and it behaves well when plugged into my Mac desktop with no need for 3rd party software, I edit using iMovie.
            Sony make a good camera but prices aint that cheap. If you buy and your shopping for extras then Ebay is your friend.
            cheers alan the one i am looking at as a 30gb hardrive

Don't know why, but the word camcorder with Joker underneath on the index almost instills fear at the thought of reading this thread........
            . why ??

Comment

Originally posted by joker??
              cheers alan the one i am looking at as a 30gb hardrive

Don't know why, but the word camcorder with Joker underneath on the index almost instills fear at the thought of reading this thread........
              . why ??

Chicken Run - the home movie edition.........
              Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

I was told when i was looking, that the picture quality is noticably better on miniDV camcorders than hard drive ones. How true it is i don't know, but if it is a noticable difference it's worth bearing in mind.

If you get a waterproof one does that mean you can Jetwash it?
                =========
                =SOLD UP!=
                =========

Comment

Got mini dv one, had a few yrs. easy to use. been abused, done loads of miles attached to an R1 and CBR600. doesnt like high RPM but that wont be an issue with a surf. highly recomend.
                  Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

Working...
                  X