Pics of my tyres as requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner

might want to wash that truck before you post pics in the future!!!

jeez, i had to turn down the brightness on my screen, member of the shiny club then?
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

actually resigned from shiny club a week ago but havent had oportunity to get muddy since removing salt from my truck 2 days ago. All the wax i have added in the past still comes through.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Ebay, used a couple of times offroad only.
        was it a one off bid or an ebay shop?
        私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

I like. They look good and you will notice the difference when off road. They even appear to fill the arches better than the other set.
          www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Originally posted by blackpoolsparks
            was it a one off bid or an ebay shop?
            one off job mate they are a little chewed
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by smiffy
              I like. They look good and you will notice the difference when off road. They even appear to fill the arches better than the other set.
              the circumferance is actually alot bigger, i offered it up to th old ones and they stand an inch or so taller. sound like grinding when i slow to a stop. eventually
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

the circumferance is actually alot bigger, i offered it up to th old ones and they stand an inch or so taller. sound like grinding when i slow to a stop. eventually

whos stolen your back door!?
                i really like your truck mate. its telling me to get mine in order! what wheels are they? (i think ive asked this before...)
                i might paint my wheels matt black and leave the white lettering on. i think that sounds good in principle.. but its actually doing it..
                Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy
                  whos stolen your back door!?
                  i really like your truck mate. its telling me to get mine in order! what wheels are they? (i think ive asked this before...)
                  i might paint my wheels matt black and leave the white lettering on. i think that sounds good in principle.. but its actually doing it..
                  Theyere just stock wheels that carried the 31's, Stormforce has a set just like em for sale with good tyres and he wants very little for them. Worth an ask mate.

Oh and mornin!
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Theyere just stock wheels that carried the 31's, Stormforce has a set just like em for sale with good tyres and he wants very little for them. Worth an ask mate.

Oh and mornin!
                    Mornin!
                    i want to try and keep my truck different from others. right now i have 3rd gen alloys on, and i quite like them. but they are worn from where the laquer has come off. you can see where the old balance weights have been.
                    if i paint right over the top of this in matt black i think it might look like the matt black has started to peel..
                    so dunno what to do.
                    ive not measured my wheels but ive put my tyre size onto the tinternet thingy and it came up almost 31"
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Hit em wiv some wet and dry sand paper for 30 mins each and then coat them in a purpose made wheel paint, form halfrauds.
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hit em wiv some wet and dry sand paper for 30 mins each and then coat them in a purpose made wheel paint, form halfrauds.
                        is that all it takes?
                        do you think i should laquer them afterwards? i see you can get spray on laquer for wheels...
                        added to the list - cb radio with aerial like Joker,2" body lift, paint rims black, fit A bar with cibie spots, ask tonyN to remove my head to pop out broken plug and then refit
                        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                        X