Finished Bumper!!!! Well for the winter anyway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Bumper!!!! Well for the winter anyway

Last wee dribs and drabs to do, but sealed rust prooffed and strong as an oxen burger.

Do it need anything added guys and gals?

Without Surf And Unhappy

[quote=The Lang-Shankit Scunner]Last wee dribs and drabs to do, but sealed rust prooffed and strong as an oxen burger.

another 2 doors maybe !!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

[QUOTE=gwh200]
      Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
      Last wee dribs and drabs to do, but sealed rust prooffed and strong as an oxen burger.

another 2 doors maybe !!

yeah paint the truck black it will look better

Comment

both very helpfull and constructive comments thankyou
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

forgot to mention dude,

bumper looks ace !!
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Hehehe thankyou, you know i wanted to hear that eh?
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Hehehe thankyou, you know i wanted to hear that eh?
              in fact carl,

should you feel the urge to make another, we may have to have monetary discussions !!
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Well one day, but i only like doin stuff tailored for each individual vehicle bacause no matter how many you make they wont fit. Dont ask me why.

But when im down visitin my folks we could do one in a day together, and then just leave you to paint it up and cap the ends with those plastic gubbs.

The next time im down we could do that, and it would be gratis, as long as you supply steel box sections and 8mm plates. That would cover any travellin expenses if its labor free

Then all we have to do is impact test it, you jump up and down on it then we jack it up off the ground while i jump on right hand side and you on left, then jack up both corners etc.
                Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Well one day, but i only like doin stuff tailored for each individual vehicle bacause no matter how many you make they wont fit. Dont ask me why.

But when im down visitin my folks we could do one in a day together, and then just leave you to paint it up and cap the ends with those plastic gubbs.

The next time im down we could do that, and it would be gratis, as long as you supply steel box sections and 8mm plates. That would cover any travellin expenses if its labor free

Then all we have to do is impact test it, you jump up and down on it then we jack it up off the ground while i jump on right hand side and you on left, then jack up both corners etc.
                  your on !!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

That way you can jump in at any point and say "NO NO NO I dont want that there" I prefer that than someone saying "you did it wrong" After its fabb'd. Also you can choose any style of tubing you want, and even any design of chassis mounting, this is the one i used

Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Oh and gwh you can give me that big kiss and ill send you the digibox , we had a deal
                      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

It's taking shape looks like something capable of meeting lots of requirements.

What's the next mod then.

Cheers JB
                        www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

mud tyres by the end of the week hopefully, and savin for my 33's. Stainless cross pattern bash plate replacement next, again one thatll take 3 tonne landing on it.

Light pod then, and snorkel, it never ends
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Oh and gwh you can give me that big kiss and ill send you the digibox , we had a deal
                            sometimes im so glad that there are a few hundred miles beween us !!

will you need a chaperone when you arrive down south !!!
                            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
                              sometimes im so glad that there are a few hundred miles beween us !!

will you need a chaperone when you arrive down south !!!
                              It would take more than a Sh1t inspector to make me turn, dont worry. Im a happily shackled man and my baby is due same time as santa ish.

Ive got a T-shirt made for him/her that says "i Love my dads Hilux Surf" Had to include hilux for all the idiots out there
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                              X