Who Would Be A Window Cleaner?????!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
    When you say cold was that 8 maybe 9 deg?
    dunno i doo nae carry a thermometer I don't think it got much above freezing outside all day. Was noticably warmer as you walked past where they had just poured a casting or were doing whatever it is they do with oxy torches and some flammable paint stuff though
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

2:2 bsc hons combinatorial maths and classic physics

ps dude we have to do abumper new year !!
      OOOOOOOOOOOOH check you ya big brainiac you. Bumper is on to do list. I should have expected your imput here actually i forgot this is sorta your field (being pompous and selfrighteous)

Just kiddin, was that a copy paste or an off the head thing?[/quote]

thats the first year stuff dude, and if i can do it you certainly can

its right interesting,and is all explained by classic/newtonian physics

(except when things get really small then a new set of rules apply)

oh and when the big numptys talk about black holes,the biggest black hole is in the theory,so the top physics dudes get round this problem by ignoring it !!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Why would you say that? Your intellectuallity is obviously far more extensive than i could begin to imagine mine to be.

I is good wiv me hands not me head
        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Why would you say that? Your intellectuallity is obviously far more extensive than i could begin to imagine mine to be.

I is good wiv me hands not me head
          rollox man !!!!

you have one thing the same as me and the same as everyone else,the same sized, same performing thing ....your brain.physics and maths aint hard........making stuff from scratch,thats bl00dy hard

(ps did i mention a bumper)
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200
            rollox man !!!!

you have one thing the same as me and the same as everyone else,the same sized, same performing thing ....your brain.physics and maths aint hard........making stuff from scratch,thats bl00dy hard

(ps did i mention a bumper)
            Well i suppose my bumper was something, it was my first so expect yours to be alot better.
            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

thats the first year stuff dude, and if i can do it you certainly can

its right interesting,and is all explained by classic/newtonian physics

(except when things get really small then a new set of rules apply
              )

That's only when the weather is really cold I presume?

Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jax

Jacqueline
                nah jax

doesnt have to be cold for them set of rules to apply !!
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jax

Jacqueline
                  Speed increases with the cold.................it's surprising how fast you can run when chased by Brass monkeys bearing welding tackle
                  Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

ahem sir,

the mpemba effect only applies in a certain few cases and under less than standard conditions.it generally relies on less dissolved gases to explain its effect,when infact the dissolved oxygen is one of the reasons for the non uniformity of liqiud water (cohesive effect approx 15%) being able to be aligned into ice(cohesive effect circa 90% and above) the dissolved gas being integral in making the ice(which floats) and makes it expand (again a unique property for a frozen matter which in every other case will reult in contraction)

mpemba generally will occur in extremes nand only to a degree.
                    normal freezing will occur when the small mass (eg the ice cube) will try to balance its temperature with its surrounding,so a luke warm cup of water will lose its latent heat less quickly than a hot cup of water,but this rate of cooling will slow dramaticly when an equilibrium is reached and the small mass temperature is "integrated" into the greater area of different temperature
                    imagine pouring a cup of hot water into the sea ,locallised temp would be warmer ,but as the hot molecules gain equilibrium with the surrounding temp a balance is reached

this is best described by bernouillis equation

p1v1t1=p2v2t2 where pressure temperature and volume will eventually equal eachother when your subjects are at the same variable

signed the poomeister

2:2 bsc hons combinatorial maths and classic physics

ps dude we have to do abumper new year !!
                    Gotto be in the top 5 best replies ever given on the forum Graham I'm glad to see you didn't waste all my taxes.
                    Brian

Comment

and i do belive its been cold enough (as the saying goes) to reconfigure the anatomy of a brass maonkey
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                        Gotto be in the top 5 best replies ever given on the forum Graham I'm glad to see you didn't waste all my taxes.
                        why thanks yoshie and youll be glad to know.....the buggers made me pay for it all myself !!
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

why thanks yoshie and youll be glad to know.....the buggers made me pay for it all myself !!
                          Well you should have applied to a Scottish Uni
                          Where it's all free mind you need a Scottish post code these days
                          Brian

Comment

how did you get to type bugger?

oh so did i
                            Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                              Well you should have applied to a Scottish Uni
                              Where it's all free mind you need a Scottish post code these days
                              had to take out a student loan

paying it back (slowly) but didnt go till iwas thirty,christ on abike it was hard work but worthwhile,damm good fun
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X