No announcement yet.

Who Would Be A Window Cleaner?????!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck on a 6tonne dumper all day. Had to defrost my eye balls when i got home. Never got above freezing in the glan where i was workin,
    www.scottishmudclub.com for scottish events

Comment

Poor you Fraser Poor you, get it up yas, as if sitting doon all dee is fraggan heerd work, ye wantee tray wundee cleeanan feer a lavan.

I thought uz loat were sposed tee be harrd
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Up a ladder fitting 16 windows at a farm on top of a hill in the middle of no were. The crowbar even stuck to my fingers. Job done now and finished for the year...Yippeee!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner
          Poor you Fraser Poor you, get it up yas, as if sitting doon all dee is fraggan heerd work, ye wantee tray wundee cleeanan feer a lavan.

I thought uz loat were sposed tee be harrd

Is that Rab C Nesbitt speaking?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
            Is that Rab C Nesbitt speaking?
            gonnenodathatbuytheway is Rab C.

L-S-Scunner was refering to North East and a very fine job he did to.
            www.brydenenterprises.co.uk www.kirstyskids.org

Comment

Originally posted by Highlander1
              gonnenodathatbuytheway is Rab C.

L-S-Scunner was refering to North East and a very fine job he did to.

I will tell ye this boy!

Comment

I actually have to declare all my earnings cos i spend it all and mr taxman would know exactly what i earned anyway. But still had to come home cos water was freezing on the windows. I hate this cold.
                Next time ya fill ya bucket, try the hot tap
                http://www.apspropertyfix.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Antshiel
                  Next time ya fill ya bucket, try the hot tap
                  Alright clever D1ck did you realise that hot water is a liability on cold windows? And that hot water freezes faster?

Im now gonna use salt crystal water treatment, that should do it. Thanks for the advice Ant, youve just saved my career
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Glad to help, i'd hate to see your career go down the pan cos of a silly little thing like this.

Comment

Alright clever D1ck did you realise that hot water is a liability on cold windows? And that hot water freezes faster? So if i want ice cubes in the summer, boil a kettle, put in the freezer and hey presto, instant ice cubes?

Im now gonna use salt crystal water treatment, Be sure they're melted first! that should do it. Thanks for the advice Ant, youve just saved my career

Comment

Thats good of you, its still cold! But the frost isnt as thick as last night, its only -4. Shorts tommorow i think, ooh ooh ooh and my new tyres are going on (my secondhand new tyres). Roll on the snow
                        Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

and yes hot water in icecube tray would make them freeze faster provided they dont raise the freezer temp overall.
                          Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Alright clever D1ck did you realise that hot water is a liability on cold windows? And that hot water freezes faster?
                            Im now gonna use salt crystal water treatment, that should do it. Thanks for the advice Ant, youve just saved my career
                            Sorry mate your no getting away with that dig out a first year physics book
                            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                              Sorry mate your no getting away with that dig out a first year physics book

AHEM AHEM!!!!

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physic...hot_water.html

Its the mpemba effect guys, yoshie should have known that one
                              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Think i had that mpemba affect on me spuds this mornin. Thermals tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X